Prolouge

*Violetta*

February 2, 2xxx

Fede is still out at work and it's been over three weeks. I'm starting to worry about him. There are no adults that can look after me and my guardian hasn't been here for nearly a month. What if something happens to me?

I close my diary and hear the door open and close. Then, I hear a voice that I missed more than anything.

"Violetta! I'm home!" Fede is back!

I run down the stairs and hug him with all my strength.

"You really missed me didn't you?" He looks at me and smiles like he hadn't smiled in weeks, which I bet is true.

"What happened during work?" I always ask him that when he hadn't been home in a while.

"Alliance with South America went up in flames. We won though."

How was that not on the news? I wanted to ask him but I couldn't bring myself to it.

Fede was about to speak when a loud knock was heard on the door.

"Go upstairs, stay in your room," he looks flustered, scared even, but I go in my room with no questions.

Next thing I hear is shouting, "Where's the girl!"

Then came another voice, "Come on Castillo, we know she's here. Go get her or you'll pay for it with your life."

When I heard that, I shot out of my room.

"Don't hurt my brother!" I screeched at the two men who threatened my older brother, "I'll come with you."

"Violetta, don't do it!"

"I have to. I won't let you die," I look at him apologetically.

"Good choice, you have ten minutes to gather your stuff."

I nod and head up to my room. I pull out a duffel bag and a suitcase two put all my clothes in.

I also stuff my toiletries in a pocket in my bag. When I come back to my room I see Fede standing in my room.

"I finished packing for you," I walk over to him and hug him tight.

He hugs back and I felt a tear fall on my shoulder.

"I love you Federico, I'm sorry this is happening," I look at him before kissing him on the cheek and leaving.

I'm walked out of the house and into a white with the word 'Savage' in black on the side.

They're from America... of course they are.

After a silent car ride that felt like an eternity, we showed up at an airport.

Instead of doing the metal detector check, one of the men that brought me here whispered in the officer's ear and he let us through.

---

After a ten hour flight, we landed in Seattle, Washington. I had no idea what to expect but this place was definitely something.

It was raining hard when we landed. The sky was a thick dark grey because of the clouds covering it.

"Come. The boss needs to see you."

"The boss?" I question. I never heard the boss's name but I also had very little information on him in general.

"His name is Lionhart, well Leon, but you will call him Lionhart unless he tells you otherwise. Which is likely to never happen," the one who's name I think was Diego told me in a warning tone.

A little while later, we pull up to his house that looks like a proper vintage English house on the outskirts of the city.

We enter the house and I'm greeted by a large room with a gorgeous chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a man standing in front of me.

"Diego, Andres, leave," the man snaps.

They leave immediately leaving me alone with him.

"Hello, Violetta, I'm Lionhart. But you may call me Leon."

The picture in the media is Leon's house.

How was it? I will be updating whenever I have the time. No update schedule ever works with me so.. you'll never know when the next part will be out. See ya in the next part or in the comments! ILY
-Katie💜