17

We are so close to chapter 20 and this book has only existed for around 16 days. Thank you for the support, it means the world to me that you like it. So, enjoy this chapter. Because if you didn't exist, neither would this book.

We walk into his room and I see a guy sitting at a desk, playing a game on his computer. I recognize it to be Diego.

"Diego," Clement says as he taps on Diego's shoulder.

He takes off his headphones and stares at me and then Clement.

"Violetta will be staying here for a while, just don't tell the boss," he says softly and Diego nods before going back to his game.

"Alright, I have class tomorrow and so does Diego so I'm gonna need you to stay in here until either of us are back okay?" He says and I nod as he lays down on his bed.

"So, where do I sleep?" I ask Clement.

He smiles and pats his bed.

I roll my eyes and he sits up to pull me near him.

"Unless you want to sleep on the floor," he says with a smirk on his face.

"I'd rather sleep with you than on the dorm room floor," I say with a sigh. He smiles and pulls me near him again and we hug.

A few minutes later, an awkward cough was heard.

We pull away from our hug and see Diego standing there.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going out with Francesca tonight, I'll be back before eleven," he says flatly and leaves.

"Is he always like that?" I ask and he just nods wordlessly.
---
A few hours later, the clock stroke ten and I was laying on Clement's room, waiting for him to come back with some food.

He comes back with nothing and instead takes my hand and pulls me out of bed.

"We're going out tonight. You just have to lay low when we're outside the building," Clement says and I nod.

We leave the building and walk to his car.

We get to an ice cream place called Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream.

"What would you like tonight sir?" A girl at the cash register asks and bats her eyes at Clement.

"One, I want you to not flirt with me. Two, I'll have a triple scoop cookies 'n' cream," Clement says to her and she has a hurt expression on her face.

"And for the lady?" She says sassily.

"I'll have a triple scoop peanut butter cup," I say and she nods before asking for the total.

"That will be ten fifty," the girl says and Clement pays.

Two minutes later, we get our ice creams and we sit down to eat.

"So, Violetta..." Clement starts before he shuts up.

"What is it?" I ask and he just shakes his head and goes back to eating.
---
Ten minutes later, we get into the car and see Leon's van going around. I duck in the seat and Clement does the same, looking up every once in a while.

After he said the coast was clear, I sat in my seat and Clement grabbed and kissed my hand.
---
We had gotten back to the dorm and laid on his bed and I drifted off to sleep.
---
The next morning, I wake up alone. There was a note on the side table next to me.

Violetta,
Morning. I just wanted to let you know that I got you a little something for your birthday. I put it underneath the pillow. Happy 18th birthday gorgeous.