22

Chapter 22 guys! 1.7k reads now, it's growing so quickly! Thank you to all my readers, you're all the best. Love you!💜 This is in Clement's POV just so you know.

The next day I wake up next to my baby girl, "Violetta," I coo in her ear and she stirs lightly.

"Babe, come on, you have classes," I say and she mutters something close to don't go near him, Lara.

Who is Lara and who is the 'he' she's referring to?

"Babe, get up. Now," I say sternly and then sit on her legs.

She shoots up at this and swats at my back tiredly a couple times.

"I'm up, I'm up..." she slurs half asleep.

"Sure you are. Go take a shower baby," I say and she obeys.

Half an hour later she comes out and she was wearing the most beautiful outfit, black skater dress and a jacket with so many zippers.

"Alright beautiful, where are you going because it is clearly not classes, not in that outfit," I say and she kisses my cheek.

"It's a job interview. I need to be making money for this apartment if we want to keep it," she says and leaves the room.

I rush over to her and stop her before she can leave the apartment.

"I'll take you," I say with a clearly pleading expression.

"Alright, come on," she says holding back a laugh and my mind goes back to earlier while I was waking Violetta up.

"Hey, who's Lara?" I ask and Violetta freezes up.

"The cause of the fire you were in. She's Leon's girlfriend, it was probably for revenge from when we sent him off to jail," she says and my jaw drops.

"What?" I say as we get into my car.

"Baby, the bandanna the police found was Lara's, I just know it. I could recognize that thing anywhere," she says and I instinctively put my hand on her thigh while driving her to the address she had given me earlier.

My thumb started rubbing her thigh gently as she stared out the window in supposed thought.

"Come on, we're here," I say and she jumps to a start, "Good luck Baby, you'll do great."

I look at the building and it's a music school called Studio 21. Interesting...

---

About an hour and a half later Violetta gets into the car and kisses me swiftly. I see her hands bouncing in her lap and I place my hand over them to calm her down.

"You got the job, didn't you," I say and she just nods with the brightest smile on her face.

"I start tomorrow!" She squeals and I cover her mouth so she doesn't burst my eardrums.

I then see her phone against her ear, waiting for someone to answer the phone.

"Ludmila, hi... Yes, is Fede there... Awesome. Put the phone on speaker... Hey bro! Guess what? I got the job!... Thank you you two... Love you too... Bye," she hangs up and looks back at me.

I had been driving the whole time and got to my destination by the time she finished the call and parked in the parking lot of a restaurant.

"Why are we here?" She asks and I just laugh a little before getting out of the car and opening her door for her.

"I want to celebrate you and your new job," I say and she blushes before getting out of the car and following me inside.

I'm gonna leave it there because it may go on for ever if I don't. As usual, I'm gonna ask you how it was.

By the way, the studio had to come in at some point, I thought that now would be a good time.

Well, I'll see you later. Bye!

-Katie💜