02

As we were kissing, his lips were moving sensually against my stiff ones. After maybe thirty seconds, I relax and kiss him back.

He then let his hands go down to my hips as mine went around his neck.

He pushed me up against the counter of the kitchen. He then put me on the counter so that his head was now at a comfortable angle.

He pulls away just a little a few minutes of making out later so that he could bring his lips to rest on my neck. Not kiss, not bite. Just rest there, teasing me.

He went up to my ear and whispered breathily, "Let's eat."

We were eating in complete silence. Until I decided to speak.

"So when will I start maid service?"

Leon just looks up and laughs, "What, you think that what happened before we started eating meant something?"

"Well, yeah. But you didn't answer my question."

Leon just laughs harder, "First, tomorrow. Second, that was my first kiss, so it didn't mean anything special. Third, I just did it to get it out of the way and you were the closest woman to me."

Wait, what?

"Back up, that..? Was your first kiss?!" He just nods and takes a drink from his beer bottle.

"So I need a lot of work done here. Laundry, warm dinner when I come back home at seven thirty sharp, floors cleaned, everything looking brand new. I will be gone from nine to seven thirty every day. Understand?" I nod and take a drink of my lemonade. How can this man change the subject so quickly and smoothly?

"What? Words Castillo, use your words."

"Yes sir," I say just loud enough for him to hear me.

"Say my name Violetta."

"Yes Leon," I say shakily. I've always hated calling people by their first names.

"Good girl. Now, go to bed."

I do as he says because I'm scared of what will happen if I don't.

I enter my room and fall asleep.

How was it? Leon is not a good guy by the way. He is supposed to suck.
Also, sorry for the short update but the next chapter will be serious...
Well, hope you liked it and I'll see you when I do!
-Katie💜