16

We're going back to Violetta's POV today.

While in my old room, I see that nothing was moved from weeks ago.

Apart from one thing, all my dirty laundry was washed and put into neat piles on my bed.

I look over to my closed door as if Leon was standing there smiling at me.

After a while, I hear a door open and close and then another, Leon had gone into his room.

I sneak in and see him in the recording room. I put on the headset on the panel and I hear him singing a new song.

"Loving and fighting
Accusing, uniting
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you," he continues to sing with me quietly listening.
---
The song ends and I slip out of his room before he could come out and see me.

"Violetta! I want you to hear something!" Leon calls out to me.

I walk in and he has a big smile on his face with slightly sad eyes.

"What is it?" I ask and he beckons me to him and he has me put on the headphones.

I hear his voice but a few lyrics stuck with me.

"Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you,"

I take off the headphones and he leans in to kiss me. I let him and our lips mould together.

Leon sits on the chair at the panel, me on his lap.

We continue to kiss until someone enters the room, making us pull away.

"Alright, so first, you lie to me about her being alive, and then you date me again, and now your kissing her, cheating on me? How could you Leon," I turn around and a girl was standing at the door.

"Lara, I can explain," Leon says and pushes me off his lap and cupping Lara's cheeks in his hands.

"Then do it," she says with almost no emotion.

I take that as my cue to leave. So I do. I walk over to my room and after maybe five or ten minutes, I hear moaning coming from his room.

The were in there, having the time of their lives and I was alone in my room.

I walk downstairs and see Clement. He smiles at me and kisses my hand once I reach him.

"How are you gorgeous?" He asks with a small smile.

"I'm devastated, Leon is a jerk," I say and he takes me into his arms.

"Here, let's go to my house. I'll make you feel safe and wanted," he offers and I nod.

"But what about Gery?" I ask and he scoffed.

"She and I broke up awhile ago. She didn't act like the girl I wanted," he says and wraps his arm around me as we leave the house.

I get in his car and we drive back into the city.

About half an hour later, we arrive at Washington State University.

"Why are we here?" I ask curiously.

"I'm a college student. I'm only nineteen," he says and we park in the lot.

"Come, I have roommate but he won't mind you staying for a while," he says and he takes me into the dormitory.

We get into the elevator and I cover my eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asks me and uncovers my eyes just for me to cover them again.

"I'm severely claustrophobic," I say and he slings his arm around my shoulders again.

What's gonna happen with Clement and Violetta? Will Leon find out?
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
-Katie💜