30

I get to the hospital with minimal traffic.

Leon was passed out in the backseat and I had doctors bring him in on a stretcher.

I was now waiting in the halls for the doctors to let me in so that I could see him.

"You may come in ma'am," a nurse says as she walks out of the room, along with the doctors.

I rush in and see Leon sitting up against the headboard of the hospital bed.

"Hey Violetta," Leon says quietly.

"Hey. You feeling alright?" I ask as I approach him.

"I'm alive, and I'm conscious. I'd say I'm okay," he replies with a small smile.

I return the smile and kiss him lightly.

He kisses back with more force. We make out for a little bit until Leon pulls away with a smile.

"I can still kiss you," Leon says sassily.

"I was just making sure that I didn't hurt you," I reply with equal sass.

"Oh... so kind.." Leon trails off before he pulls me into him and we kiss for a long time.

I touch his shoulders and he winces at the contact, pulling away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry," I say frantically as he breathes deeply.

He waves off my apology and smiles at me a few minutes later.

"Ma'am, visiting time is up. I'll call you in the morning for a status report," a nurse says as she enters the room.

I kiss Leon's cheek and walk out of the room.

As I walk out of the building, I see Diego and Clement standing next to each other by my car.

"What a shame, you walk out of the hospital but now you're going right back in," Clement says before he punches me right in the eye.

Catching me with my guard down, Diego aims straight for my stomach, landing a hard blow there.

After a few minutes of getting beat up, my world goes black.

I know it's really short but there's more to this. Just not in Violetta's POV. There will be another chapter out soon.
-Katie💜