15

Hello! I'm back for chapter 15! Hope you enjoy. You'll finally find out what made Leon who he is in this chapter.

I start with a sigh, knowing that I would share everything about my terrible past with Violetta.

I start at my tenth birthday, "On my tenth birthday, my dad told me to come to his office. I was nervous but I knew to never disobey him," I pause and Violetta nods to push me to continue.

"I walked in and there was a few more kids my age. Diego and Andres. I was confused but I went with it."

Violetta then walked over to me and brushed away tears I never knew were forming.

Supposedly on instinct, she sat on my lap. I continued with a small smile.

"When I walked in, I was seated by some men that worked for my dad. My dad introduced us and then went straight to talking about the gang. He told me the rules of the gang, what goes and what doesn't. We had all understood what he was telling us but we had no idea what would happened when we broke those rules," again, Violetta wiped away my tears.

"After three years, Diego, Andres, and I decided to have a bit of fun. We broke a rule and when my dad found out, the other two had blamed it on me. He believed them. He brought me to my room and hit me, whipped me, and cut me with a knife. It was horrible and he taught me before he went to fight and end up dying that that was the only correct way of disciplining people."

I hear a small sharp inhale from Violetta.

"So I was raised on that. Disciplining people with belts and knives. And if someone had done more than just break a rule, I would quite literally torture them, sometimes leading to death," Violetta shutters at my words and I stroke her hair to calm her down.

"I've made so many mistakes but I'm trying to better myself. Do you trust me?" I ask Violetta this question, already knowing her answer

She shakes her head no and leaves to go back to her seat.

"Say it with words," I say harshly and she speaks up.

"I can't trust you after everything you've done to me Leon. It doesn't work that way. You can't tell me your past and expect me to immediately trust you, it's gonna take more than that. Much, much more," she says and I wince at her harsh words.

"I understand. I just need to let you know that I love you. If you can, tell me what I can do to fix this and earn your trust," I say pitifully. I hate being weak in front of Violetta.

"There is one thing," Violetta says and I nod, "end all of this."

I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"Set Federico free and end the rivalry between The Savage and The Ferocious," she says sternly.

"How could I do that?" I ask her and her eyes light up in anger.

"You let him go and write a document that he can sign to form an alliance! It's that f*cking simple!" She yells and I hear her swear for the first time.

"I have no idea what I could write," I say and she rolls her eyes and beckons me to follow her to my office.
---
After ten or fifteen minutes, Violetta is satisfied and I stop writing.

Federico Castillo of The Ferocious,

     Our families have been fighting for generations but it's about time I take charge and ask for peace.

     No strings attached. This peace request has been accepted by your younger sister but I need the leader of The Ferocious to accept as well.

     This alliance will include the trust of each other and our members. We will not fight against each other, only side by side.

     If you agree, I will take care of your sister with your permission. This is for her wellbeing and mine.

Signed,
Leon Vargas

Signature:________________

Violetta smiles as she reads through it.

"Now call off his torture. In front of me," she says and I obey.

I call Diego and he answers quickly. I put the phone on speaker and tell him, "Set Federico free."

"Yes sir," he says immediately.

I pull out my tablet after I hang up and Violetta watches my men set him free.

She kisses my cheek and leaves my office, I watch her walk into her old room and I leave her be.

Well, that was fun to write.
How was it guys? Leon was just taught wrong but don't feel sorry for him.
That's what he wants Violetta to do but she'll know better soon enough...
-Katie💜