11

Hello! Sorry for the wait, I had to make this perfect for you guys...

The next morning, I wake up to Leon in the kitchen.

"This is new," I say with a smirk while looking at him cook.

"Just thought I'd give you a break. I'm a pretty good cook," he says with a smirk before coming over to me and whispering in my ear, "I really enjoyed last night."

This makes all the blood rush up to my cheeks.

I attempts to hide it, I turn around.

"Don't hide love," Leon says softly while humming the same song from last night.

I turn back around and see him back at the stove, preparing food.

"So, what is it?" I ask looking at him over his broad shoulder.

"Multiple different things. Eggs, Pancakes, and a few other things. Can you get the yogurt from the fridge and put it next to the berries on the table?" He asks and I go over to the fridge to see it full.

"Did you get all this?" I ask while grabbing the two tubs of yogurt and bringing them to the table.

"No, I think it was Andres, he's always the person to do that," he answers and come back over to me.

"Sorry, I haven't said good morning properly," he then kisses me softly and I kiss back gently before pulling away.

"I need to go take a quick shower," I say and then head upstairs.

---

I walk into the kitchen and see the dining table set up with six chairs.

"Do we have visitors?" I say, trying to find where Leon went.

"Yeah!" He yells from his room.

I walk up to his door and knock.

"Come on in Baby," he says muffled slightly.

I walk in to see him in the recording room.

I  go up to the mic on the panel so that he can hear me.

"Are you recording that song you were talking about yesterday?" I say and he nods before pointing to a few different things and I press a few buttons and the music starts to play.

"At times I look invisible
And only I understand what you did to me
Look at me well, tell me who is the best.

Close to you, irresistible
An unbelievable performance
Look at me well, tell me who is the best.

Let's talk once
I see you but you do not
In this story everything is upside down
It does not matter this time, I'm going for you, I'm going..."

He finishes singing and walks out of the room to kiss me.

"How was I?" he asks with a smile.

I smile back and tell him how amazing it was.

We stand there for a few minute until the doorbell rings.

We walk downstairs hand in hand and I open the door to Clement, Gery, Camila, and Broduey.

---

It was now 3:30 and Leon and I were sitting together on the couch watching a movie. Well, I was watching the movie while Leon's eyes were locked on me.

"why are all the girls in these movies always clutzes or just plain stupid?" Leon asks while playing with my hair.

"To make them seem like they won't get the guy or they won't get to their ultimate goal by the time the movie ends," I guess and he nods in satisfaction and I go back to the movie.

---

Half an hour later, the movie ends and Leon had fallen asleep next to me.

I hear him mutter, "Were leaving tomorrow..."

Was that just a dream of his or was he unconsciously telling me something?

My mind shifts to a few months back.

  "Let's get away from here. Just travel somewhere else where we can be alone," He says while looking straight into my eyes.  

"Yeah, I need to know you better as well. When would we leave?" She replies and I smile.

"Whenever you want gorgeous," I pull her back in to kiss her more.

Maybe now that we're back together he wants to leave for a little.

---

The next morning, Leon comes into my room.

"Baby, get packed. We're leav-" his jaw drops in shock as he sees me without a shirt on, already packed.

"When did you get packed" He asks and I walk over to him.

"Last night. I heard you mumble to me in my sleep, telling me that we were leaving today. I'm just trying to choose a shirt to wear today," I say and reach up in my closet to tease him.

"I think you should get a new outfit today," he says and I nod, put on a random shirt, and walk over to him.

---

An hour later, I  finish shopping for a new outfit and we get home.

"You take too long," Leon whines as I'm getting dressed.

"I'm almost done!" I say as I put on my shoes.

I walk out and Leon has wide eyes, scanning me up and down my body.

"Hot," he says simply and I smile before going on my toes and kissing his cheek.

"Let's go," I say excitedly and we walk out to the garage that has almost forty cars.

We get in the dark blue Mustang and head to the airport.

"So where are we going?" I ask at a traffic light.

"It's a surprise," he answers simply and starts driving again.

---

We get to the airport and Leon grabs my bags and his and I take mine from him.

We walk over to the security and pass through. Leon had a gun but he was pardoned.

A few minutes later Leon's private plane was leaving but he still wouldn't tell me where we were going.

"You may have gone to where we are going now but I still want to take you here," Leon says before kissing me softly.

---

When we land, I look out the window and see the familiar landscape of Spain.

"Why are we back in Europe? We'll get caught together," I say quickly.

"Everyone in the world already knows about us Baby, we're just getting out in public with this trip. After this, everyone will know the real us, not the TV drama us," Leon says confidently and we exit the plane.

1,030 words guys! I did it! Over 1,000 words in one chapter!

How was it?

Pic in the media is Violetta's outfit.

What do you think Leon meant by his last line? Tell me your thoughts in the comments.

I hope you enjoy reading my story. Thank you for all your positive feedback but there won't be much of that for the next few chapters....