21

Oh my gosh guys! You Belong to Me already has 1.5k reads! You don't even know how happy I am about this guys. Thank you for reading, I really appreciate all the reads and votes I get for each and every chapter. The person who caused the fire will be revealed in a very subtle way. Comment when you figure out who it was...

Clement and I had been just laying in bed until I got a call from the police.

"Hello?" I say and the officer asks Clement and I to come to the building that was set on fire. He said that they found a blue bandana on the ground.

We walk over and I pick up the bandana. I know exactly who's it is but I don't say anything at the moment.

---

We get back to the dorm and Clement immediately starts looking for an apartment for the two of us.

"Babe, come here," Clement says and I walk over to him in my pajamas (a long, too-big shirt over my underwear).

"What do you think, it's a two bed, two bath apartment, two hundred dollars per month for rent. You want to do it?" He asks and I think of the pros and cons of this but I ultimately go for it and say yes.

"Awesome, let me just get the directions and we can check it out in person," he says and we head out as soon as he does and I get redressed.

---

We get there and it was fairly close to the university. Only about a ten minute drive away.

"It's a nice place," I say and the landlord comes up to us.

"You must be Clement and Violetta, it's a pleasure to meet you. Come with me," he says and we do so.

We walk in and I hear a small gasp coming from Clement. He tightens his grasp on my hand as we scan over the beautiful apartment.

"How is it so far?" The landlord ask curiously.

"Beautiful," Clement and I say at the same time. We both chuckle a little before roaming around. We go around the rooms and look at every little detail.

A few minutes and a talk later, Clement pulls me to the landlord and we tell him our answer.

"Sold. We'll take it," Clement says and I just smile as the landlords eyes light up.

"Alright, just sign this," he says and the two of us go over the three pages of rules and regulations. They were pretty basic so we just had to skim through it and then sign.

"Thank you. Welcome to your new home," the landlord says and leaves us be.

"Wow, this place is amazing. Thank you for finding this place Babe," I say and kiss Clement on the cheek.

"I'll call the school and tell them that we'll be moving out of the dorm," Clement tells me and heads into the master bedroom.

---

"Thank you. Yes. Goodbye, have a nice night," I hear Clement say as I walk into the bedroom.

"So, are we good?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll be collecting our stuff tomorrow while you're in class and I'll be home in time so that I can make you lunch."

"Alright, what do you say we celebrate getting a place of our own?" I say and Clement just smirks.

"I thought you'd never ask," he says and throws me onto the bed...

Gonna leave the chapter there. How was it? Sorry it was a bit short.

Picture in the media is an overview of Clement and Violetta's apartment.

One thing, this is not a romance novel so do not expect Violetta to be with someone in the end, it's just not meant to be that way.

Who was the cause of the fire? Some of you might not catch onto my clue. Here's another: the clue is in the very beginning of the chapter.

Well, see you probably tomorrow.

-Katie💜