27 pt.1

Twenty-seven chapters guys. This may be longer than Nothing's Impossible. Which had twenty-eight chapters. We're getting closer to the end, sad I know. Hope you enjoy this one.

We walk outside and I see a dark blue car in the driveway. I had hired someone to take us somewhere.

Leon looks at me confused and I just take his hand and take him to the back of the car.

"You know where to take us," I say to the driver and he nods before pulling out onto the road.

An hour passes and we arrive at the Space Needle. The driver opens the car door and Leon gets out and holds out his hand for me to take.

I take it and people cheer as we walk hand in hand toward the entrance of the Space Needle. They were screaming questions for us but we couldn't waste any time.

When we get inside, we are told to go up to the top where we would find our goal here.
——
We get up there and the cameramen start filming right as we get out of the elevator.

Leon steps up to a microphone and starts speaking.

"Gangs of the world, we need you to end this feud of the continents. We don't have to stay this way. North America, South America and Europe have stopped their cruel and idiotic ways. My fiancée and I have made this decision together and we hope that you will follow in our ways," Leon concludes and I add on to it.

"This feud has been going on for generations and I want our generation to be the ones to end it all. No more fighting, no more banning other people from the continent you call home. So, please, listen to our words and follow them," I end with a small sigh and the cameras turn off, us going off air.

Our message had been a live broadcast to everyone in the entire world. No one in the world didn't hear that.

It was on phones, televisions, radios, and every other communication device.

I look at Leon and he just takes me into his arms and kisses me.

"Happy birthday, Baby."

Sorry it's short. I just couldn't do the next part of the story in this half
It's gonna be really specials so be waiting for 27 pt.2 to be published within the next hour or two of this part being published.
-Katie💜

UPDATE: All readers, there is now a break in the story. If you would like the peaceful, very unlikely path, continue this book. If you want the more realistic, war path, go to the alternate ending. Which path will you take? You decide.