06

Hey guys! This is all in Leon's POV so get ready. You will see Leon in a whole new light after this chapter in a good way...

I leave Violetta's room to meet up with this girl in my study but instead of waiting in my office, I see the door to my room open. I walk in to see her walking around, looking at and touching everything she could get her hands on.

"Get your filthy hands off my stuff!" I yell at her. She looks at me and then continues touching all the stuff in my room over and over again.

I finally lose my patience and throw her out of my house. We were going to be sorting out some things for the gang but I couldn't have anyone seeing what was inside my room.

I grab her wrist and bring her downstairs, open the door, and push her out. After that, I call Ludmila.

"What is it Leon?" She snaps shortly as soon as she answers the call.

"I need you to come over. Bring him with you," I say and I can hear the sigh coming from her on the other side of the call.

"Why do I have to bring Federico?" Ludmila whines over the phone.

"We need to show him her sister's corpse," I lie so that Ludmila really thinks that I killed her as I was first told to. I couldn't really kill her, she's innocent.

"Good. I'll be there soon," she chirps and ends the call.

---

A few minutes later Ludmila barges in and luckily, Violetta was still asleep.

By her side was Federico.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little Federico Castillo," I darkly say to intimidate him.

"What do you want?" he snaps bravely.

"Your sister is here, dead," I have to lie so that Ludmila doesn't kill me on the spot

"Show me!" He screams while struggling against Ludmila's grip.

I lead him upstairs to Violetta but don't let him go to her.

"I killed her while she was sleeping. Are you sad, little boy?" I have to act like this, I have to.

I hate it but I have to...

He just drops his head and lets Ludmi take him back to her house.

---

The food gets here and I wake up Violetta.

"What is it?" She asks sleepily after I kiss her to wake her up.

"Food's here, love," I say softly and she sits up, rubbing her beautiful dark brown eyes.

She takes my hand and I walk her downstairs to the food sitting at the coffee table in our TV room.

"What do you want to watch my love?" I ask her while I sit down on the couch, her on my lap.

"I don't know. I don't mind what we watch," she answers sweetly. Gosh, I love this girl.

We ended up watching maybe five romantic comedies and an animated Disney movie.

We were kissing on the couch when I get an idea. I pull away to tell her.

"Let's get away from here. Just travel somewhere else where we can be alone," I say while looking straight into her eyes.

She takes a few minutes to collect herself after the shock of me pulling away so suddenly.

"Yeah, I need to know you better as well. When would we leave?" She replies and I smile.

"Whenever you want gorgeous," I pull her back in to kiss her more...

---

The next morning, I wake up to a naked Violetta on my bed. In my room. Then I remember what happened.

"You said you wanted to know me better right?" I say as Violetta pulls away from our kiss.

"Yeah," she says curiously.

"Then come with me."

I bring her upstairs and open the door to my room.

"What is this?" She asks me while walking around but not touching anything.

"My room slash recording studio," I say that quietly as if we were with others.

"You sing?" She asks in awe.

"Yeah. You wanna hear?" I ask and she nods.

I sing my newest song that she already knows well.

On the night streetlights are goneI'll be the sun so your dreams can runLight your heart yeah, light your heart upLight your heart yeah, light your heart upWhen the waves go take you outI'll be the sound that drowns the crowdWhen you get yeah, when you get downWe're gonna sing sing singWe got this fire in us that runs deeper than bloodSo if you ever doubt, you should know by nowWhatever stars you're looking at tonightOn top of the world or alone insideI'll always be there for youI'll always be there for you...

I get out of bed and try to take Violetta to her room without her noticing.

Unfortunately, she wakes up and smiles at me with this mischievous glint in her eyes.

"What?" I ask her and she jumps out of my arms and runs down the stairs.

"Hey! Come back here!" I yell at her playfully.

"Then come catch me!" She yells back.

I run downstairs and grab her waist when I catch up with her.

"You're not running away now," I grin and then kiss her.

We stand there kissing for a while until there was a knock at the door.

"Go to your room and don't make a sound. I'll tell you why later," I quietly say to her and she obeys.

I open the door to someone who I had never thought I would see again.

"Lara?"

Picture in the media is the recording section of Leon's room.

How was it guys? What do you think Lara has to do with Leon? Old girlfriend? Fling? Tell me what you think. Also, make sure to ask me some questions for a possible Q&A. You can ask in the comments or you can PM me them. Well, I might be updating tomorrow because I don't have school until Wednesday. See ya!

-Katie