07

Hey guys! I'm back for chapter 7! Violetta's POV today. There will be some Leon-Violetta drama in this chapter!

I silently open my door and hear a girl talking.

"Hey Leon, it's nice to see you too," she has a flat voice.

"Lara, what are you doing here? If it's about the Castillo girl, I've taken care of her. She won't be seeing the light again. And if you're still sore about the breakup, I'm over it as well. Don't ever think otherwise," I hear Leon say and it just breaks me. Did he want me dead?

I hear the front door close and then footsteps coming upstairs. He was going to kill me.

Leon opens the door and I'm hiding underneath my bed.

"Violetta, Baby, where are you?" I hear him call softly. I can't let him find me.

Unfortunately, he looks underneath the bed and kisses me.

"What are you doing? Setting me up to trust you before you kill me?" I say coldly with a hint of fright.

"Baby, why would I kill you?" He says quietly when I get out from under the bed.

"You said so yourself to Lara," I say and sit on my bed before he could touch me.

"Baby I-" instead of letting him finish, I interrupt him.

"Get out!" I yell and he looks taken aback by shock.

"Baby, please let me-"

"Get out!" I scream again.

He walks to the door but before he could leave I say this.

"I hate you Leon. I hate you," I cry as he walks out of my room.

---

It's been an hour since I pushed Leon out of my room and I haven't eaten. He left to work a little bit ago so I've been alone for the past maybe half hour.

I walk downstairs to make a piece or two of toast.

As I'm eating, I think of what happened the night before.

Leon bringing me to his room, him singing Light Your Heart for me, figuring out that it's his song, and sleeping with him in his bed.

While thinking, there was a knock at the door.

I look out the peephole and there was a letter on the porch. No one was there, it was just a note.

I open the door and read the letter.

Violetta, 

You don't know me but I know who you are. Leon said that to Lara so that she would believe that you were dead. You need to put trust in him. He loves you more than he has ever loved a girl. You are special in every way possible. He talks about you to me as if you were a mythical creature that suddenly came to life.

The reason he has to pretend you are dead is because if he doesn't, his sister will kill him. Please don't hate him. He came to work today and immediately came to me. He was crying.

Pfft. Leon crying, yeah right. I continue reading the last section of reading.

Please let him back in when he gets home. He needs you.

-A

I can't believe this. This person didn't even disclose their name. Also, Ludmila would kill Leon if she figured out that I was alive? Gosh...

---

At seven thirty, as if on cue, Leon comes in and I am sitting at the dining table waiting for him.

When he walks in, I stand up and kiss him.

"How was work today?" I say quietly, scared of what he'll say about my change in attitude towards him.

"It was okay. What about you? How was your day?" He says almost silently.

"Great. Better now that I realized that I was wrong in my judgment this morning. I'm sorry for not trusting you as much as I should have," I say as the two of us hug.

"About that, I need to explain," he says not much louder than the last time he talked.

"No need, it's alright, really," I say as I sit him down at the table, "Let's eat."

---

After dinner, he leads me upstairs to his room. He sets me on his desk and kisses me like he needs it to survive.

"I love you Violetta, I would never kill you," he says between kisses.

"I love you too Leon. I believe you, I promise," I say as he pulls away and starts to kiss my neck.

"Promise that you won't leave me?" He says while staring into my eyes.

"I promise," I say and put my forehead onto his.

"I love you," Leon says again

"Now, go to sleep. You need your rest," I say but he lightly grabs my wrist.

"Sleep with me?" he says like a little child would to his mother when he would have nightmares.

Dang it. Now I can't stop picturing Leon as a little boy.

"Not tonight. Sleep," I say sternly but playfully.

"Fine. Goodnight Baby," He says and then walks to his bed.

"Goodnight Leon," I laugh a little as I walk out of his room and into mine.

How was it? Trust me, this is not going to be the last fight they have. This was just the beginning... Be prepared for future chapters. This is not a 'we're together and nothing can split us up' type of book. Leon is not, I repeat, Not a good guy. Well, see ya!

-Katie<3