09

Hey guys! I'm back for round two today! You're gonna like Leon more after this POV of his...

I wake up to an empty bed and I feel my phone buzz. It's Diego.

Angie died last night, she fell down the stairs at her house. We're having a funeral at noon, bring Violetta. I know your secret.

This is great, first my parents and now Angie. Of course I didn't care much for my parents but Angie meant the world to me. So does someone in this house with me.

I walk out of Violetta's room and hear humming. She's making breakfast, good.

I walk into my room, grab one of my suits and get into the shower.

---

When I walk out of the bathroom fully dressed, I try my best to hide the sadness. I can't seem weak, I have to be strong and hide my emotions. Especially from someone important to me.

"We're going to a funeral today at noon, make sure you're dressed properly," I say with a flat voice. Hide the emotion Leon...

"Okay, well, let's eat. You seem to need something to eat," she says quietly as if she was still scared of me from yesterday.

Apologize...

My mind keeps pestering me to apologize and I finally give in to it.

"Violetta, I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't know how to act properly. It was really stupid," I say while she was eating quietly, not making eye contact with me.

She just looks up at me and looks back down quickly.

Stay calm... Be nice to her...

I walk over to her and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Please don't shut me out Violetta," she continues to eat and then whispers to excuse herself.

She puts her plate and cup in the sink and leaves to her room.

"Violetta! Please!" I call out to her.

Leave her... It's no use...

For once, my mind was right. I need to leave her be for a little.

She walked out of her room ten minutes later in a black dress with flowery lace on it.

"Wow, you look..." I can't finish the sentence and she laughs slightly and smiles.

"Most guys finish that sentence with beautiful or stunning," she says louder than she had said anything today.

"You look beautiful, Violetta," I say to her and I see her cheeks redden slightly.

Good... She seems to be warming up to you again...

She smiles again and walks down to me and just stands there for a minute before going to the table and cleaning up.

I miss having her in my arms but in my state right now, I don't have a chance...

"What are you thinking about Leo?" Violetta appears in front of me and scares me half to death.

"You," I had to tell her the truth.

"What about me?" She asks me sweetly.

"How much I want you back," I need to tell her.

"I've been thinking the same thing," she says while staring into my eyes.

"I missed you Violetta," I say while leaning in to her.

"I missed you too Leo," she says and lets our lips connect.

As we were kissing, she put her hands around my neck, pulling me in.

I take her waist and pull her into me.

After a few minutes, my phone buzzes, signaling to us that we needed to go.

At this church, I see a beautiful red velvet coffin. I walk up to it with Violetta, earning some stares towards her and me.

"She's beautiful," Violetta whispers breathlessly.

"Yeah, she was an amazing woman," I say in the same tone.

"Who is she?" she whispers again.

"My aunt Angie, the person who was sending you those letters," I say and then kiss Angie's hand.

"You really loved her, didn't you?"

"Of course I did. When my parents died, she took Ludmila and me in. She was an amazingly sweet person who would do almost anything for me and Ludmila," I say and turn around to see Ludmila with a loaded gun in her hand.

Uh Oh... How was it? See, Leon has a good heart underneath that hard shell of a gang leader.

Picture in the media is Violetta's dress.

What do you think? Will Ludmila shoot Leon? Will he die? What will Violetta's reaction be if he does die? Tell me in the comments. The most thoughtful commenter will have the next chapter dedicated to them.

The next chapter will have a bit of Leon's past. See ya!

-Katie <3