13

Hey guys! Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter. Please continue giving me questions for the Q&A at the end of the month.

Four weeks.
Four weeks since I was brought to this terrible place. This ruined building.
Four weeks since I talked.
Four weeks since I had a proper meal.
Four weeks since I had seen sunlight.
Three weeks since I lost all hope.

I was sitting in a locked room. I was waiting for someone to save me. That was what I did every day for the past four weeks.

For the first time in those four weeks, I made a sound.
"Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh, ooh
I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there..."

After another minute, I had shut up because one of the men, whose names I never figured out, walked in, a whip in hand.
---
After my daily beating, I stood up and unlocked the door of the room with the key I had stolen. The door was pretty much prison bars that locked when closed.

Once the door opened, I ran out and went through a window and ran away as far as I could. The hope of getting away from Leon and The Savage and live was back and stronger than ever.
---
After about five minutes, I find myself staring at Tomas' house.

I walk up to the door slowly and knock. The door opens and I see him.

"Vilu. What are you doing here?" He says and I hug him.

He hugs back and we stand there for a minute or two, me crying and Tomas stroking my hair.

He pulls away and takes me inside.

"Vilu, what's going on?" Tomas says hurriedly.

"I just came here from a horrible place. Leon is back in America and I was left with people who would beat me every day," I cry and Tomas takes me back into his arms.

Out of need for peace, I kiss him. He kisses back and we stay like that, entangled in each other, for a few minutes.

"Why did you..." Tomas trails off and grabs my hand.

"I made a mistake. I traded in my freedom for Federico's life," I said and kissed his cheek softly.

"But now you're back here in the U.K., you're safe," Tomas replies while stroking my cheek.

Oh my gosh....

How was it guys? The picture in the media is the building she was brought to.
Please continue your support, it means the world to me.
-Katie💜