26

Hey guys! I'm back for the second chapter of the day.

As Leon was kissing me, I knew that I was finally reunited with the man I love. I got away from Federico Castillo, and now I'm back with my Leon.

He pulls away when we hear the door open.

"Violetta!" Francesca says and covers me in a hug. Camila, Gery, and Broduey do the same.

"Where's Diego?" I ask and they all look at me sympathetically.

"He hurt you Violetta. He set off a bomb in your house, that's why you're here at the hospital," Cami says and I look over to Leon and he just nods sadly.

"I kicked him out of the gang," Leon adds and I nod.

"Not just that, but Leon ended the entire gang and slowly but surely, every gang is going away. So far, we have Europe, us, and South America gone," Broduey adds and I gasp, taking in all this information.

Leon's hand goes on my thigh as my head starts to spin and I crash, not before I hear Leon's voice.

"I just hope that everyone else can end this crazy shït."
——
I wake up in bed with Leon at our house. God, it feels great to say that.

I slowly and quietly get out of bed and go downstairs to make breakfast for the first time in years. The floor had been repaired since the bomb a few months ago that I heard of yesterday.

Today was Leon's 27th birthday and I had to make sure that it was perfect.

I made raspberry stuffed French toast (Leon's favorite dish), hash browns, and just about any other breakfast item you could think of.

While I was cooking the sausage, Leon came down and wrapped his arms around my half-clothed body. I was only wearing his shirt over my bra and underwear. Luckily, the shirt went down almost to mid-thigh.

"I like this," Leon says and I open my mouth to speak but he stops me from doing so. "I like waking up to my fiancée downstairs wearing my shirt while making breakfast. I also like when you make amazing food for me on my birthday."

I shutter as he grips my àss.

I just wave him off and continue to make breakfast.

"Calm your dïck until after breakfast."

He laughs and sits down on a stool at the counter and I feel his eyes watching me intently.
——
We finish eating and Leon immediately pulls me to his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask sassily and he just smirks.

"You said after breakfast. It's after breakfast now, so I'm gonna have some fun," he replies and starts kissing up and down my neck.

I moan lightly as he starts to bite down lightly on the skin of my neck.

"You like that?" Leon asks against my neck.

I nod, not being able to speak without moaning too much.

"Maybe I should take you to the bed. What do you think?" He says and I nod once again and barely get out a please within all the moans coming from my throat.
——
An hour or so later, Leon moves to my side and kisses me again before I excuse myself to go take a shower.

After I get out, I watch Leon stare at me up and down.

I was in a plain white sleeveless dress with a gold belt on my waist.

"Babe, you didn't have to put something this nice on," Leon says, standing at the bottom of the stairs in a black tee and dark blue jeans.

"I don't care. We're going out and I want to look my best for the press."

Why did Violetta mention the press? Tell me your thoughts.
Leon.... is still not a good guy. Yes, he ended the Savage, he's being kind to Violetta but he still has some twisted motives.
See you...
-Katie💜