Author Note

Hello my lovely readers. I know I say this in every chapter but I think it's tome I finally say it in more detail.

I love this community and I don't want to leave you guys with just a simple 'Thank you.'Because you guys are much more deserving than that.

I love all your simple comments and the really heartfelt ones on your thoughts, I especially want to point out Tinistar5 for all the amazing thoughts on my chapters. You are truly amazing.

You guys are the ones who push me to continue writing. Without you, this book wouldn't exist.

Another person that I want to shout out is Rebeccaxchapman1. She is someone who has been a user that I consider a good friend here on Wattpad. You are a huge part of my experience. I love you!

Thank you for putting up with my amateur writing. As I've said a few times in my past books, I'm only 13. I'm going through a bit of a rough patch and Wattpad, YouTube, and Pandora are my escapes from reality.

If you guys knew me personally, you would know how late I stay up either writing or reading on weeknights and weekends. So thank you. I love all of you for your continuous support and please continue. It really helps motivate me.

I'll see you tomorrow for chapter 7.

-Katie<3