10

Double digits guys! Chapter 10! The comments are exactly what I was wanting from you guys, all the emotion spilling out in all caps and everything you say. I get a laugh from all of these rage comments.

This is in both Leon's POV and Violetta's so I'll indicate when Violetta's starts.

Enough of that, back to the drama...

I  turn around to see Ludmila with a loaded gun in her hand.

She shoots and my vision turns black...

Violetta's POV

When Ludmila shoots, I brace myself to get shot but it doesn't happen. Instead, I see Leon fall to the floor next to me.

"Leon!" I scream and turn him around so I can see his face and there was a gunshot wound on his stomach.

I turn around to yell at Ludmila but I see that she left.

Francesca and Camila come over to me with Diego and Broduey.

The don't say anything and instead take Leon away from me...

---

Three weeks have now gone by and I'm finally allowed to visit Leon at the hospital.

I walk in and see him lying there peacefully. His eyes were closed and his arms were resting at his sides.

"Hey Leon. I miss you," I whisper as if I'll actually get an answer back from him.

"Why did Ludmila do that? Was it because of me?" I whisper again hoping for an answer but never getting one.

Then, a doctor comes in.

"Are you Miss Violetta Castillo?" He asks and I nod, "There is someone here for you," he says and then lets someone in.

"Fede?" I ask in shock.

"This is disgusting. I hear on the news that Lionhart was shot by his sister and then guess what I saw?" He says with this disgusted look on his face.

"A picture of you. Sitting next to him. Crying. You disrespectful little b- I won't finish that but you know what I mean," he says harshly.

"Fede I-" he then cuts me off by leaving the room.

I then do the only thing I could. I walk over to a chair, bring it closer to the hospital bed, and cry with my head near Leon's chest.

I then hear a small sound resembling a small mumble.

I look up and see Leon with his head turned to me, eyes  half open with a small smile.

"Leon!" I say in joy quietly.

"Where am I Violetta?" He says just barely.

"You're at the hospital, do you remember what happened to you?" I ask him and sit on the bed next to him.

"No, we went to Angie's funeral and that's all I remember," he says quietly.

"You got shot by Ludmila," I say almost silently as a doctor rushed in.

"We got notice that there was interference coming from in here! What happened!" the doctor says quietly but urgently.

"He woke up," I replied softly.

The doctor smiles and kicks me out so that he could question him.

A few minutes later, Leon comes out of the room.

"Let's go home, they're letting me out," he says with a smile and leans down to kiss me.

"Already?" I ask and he nods before speaking again.

"Only if you take care of me for the next few months while I recover. If you do, you'll have to sign something at the main desk," he says while we continued walking.

I nod and we head over to the main desk

---

We get home and I started on dinner while Leon was watching the news.

"Violetta!" Leon yells to me, "Get over here now!"

I walk over to him and he has a look on his face that just screams 'what is going on?'

I look at the TV and it shows Fede walking into the hospital with the headline: FEDERICO CASTILLO SPOTTED IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON. REASON UNKNOWN.

My mouth was wide open.

"How did he find out you were here?" He says with a serious expression that kind of scares me.

"Word got out that you got  shot and I was in a picture that was taken. He got mad and came earlier today," I say timidly.

"Baby, I'm not mad at you. I'm just concerned," he says with a gentle smile taking over his features.

I sigh in relief and walk back to the kitchen to finish dinner.

A few minutes later, Leon walks in and takes a big breath through his nose.

"What is that wonderful aroma?" he says while sitting on one of the counter chairs.

"Parmesan chicken," I say with a slight chuckle.

"Well, I'm glad that we're eating something delicious tonight. I haven't had anything to eat in three weeks," he smiles and comes over to me and starts humming a song in my ear as he wraps his arms around my stomach.

"What song is that?" I ask as he continues to hum.

"It's a new song of mine. I'm calling it 'Voy Por Ti', or 'I'm Going for You'. You like how it sounds from what I've shown you?" he smiles at me.

"Mmhm," I smile and take the chicken out of the oven.

"Looks amazing," he says while licking his lips.

I trace my eyes to where he was looking and he was looking at me. I put down the tray on the counter and kiss him.

We may have gotten a little caught up in kissing because half an hour later, we separated and looked at the clock.

"We got a little caught up in my little welcome home," Leon laughs and walks over to the table.

"Well, looks like you're in the mood for some food," I wink and he just smirks.

"Oh, I'm looking forward to dessert," he says slyly, making shivers go down my spine.

I sit down next to him  and start eating.

---

After dinner, Leon comes into my room and crawls on top of me after coming onto my bed.

Just gonna leave you riiiiight.... There.

How was it? Over 900 words in this. Should I try and break 1,000 next chapter?

What do you think is going to happen next in Leon's life? What will happen to him. By the way, I'm not afraid of killing him off. As I said in a chapter prior to this one, he's not a good guy. And I killed off Angie, I'm crazy enough to do it...

By the way, @Tinistar5 as you can see gave me the most thoughtful answer to the question I asked last chapter. It wasn't correct but you gave the most thought to yours.

Well, I'll see you in the next chapter.

-Katie<3