18

Thank you guys for reading! I'm giving a shout out to RapidRaptor7918 for getting the 370HSSV thing right first. If you look at it upside down, it says A*SHOLE. I would have dedicated it to you but I couldn't, my phone won't let me. This chapter is in Ludmila's POV a few days prior to the last chapter.

Today I was watching the house Federico was held in, making sure that he didn't escape due to Leon's orders.

Things go crazy inside my head when I see Federico walking out. I run over to him and grab my pager while he was trapped in my headlock.

"Castillo has escaped. I repeat, Castillo has escaped," I say and I hear Leon's voice.

"He was set free due to the order of Violetta and me," he says and I release Federico and he gets behind me.

"You know, if I was normal, I would be running right now. But I'm not, so I'm gonna do this instead," he whispers in my ear and then moves his head down so that he can kiss my neck.

I almost moan in pleasure at the gesture. Key word being almost. Instead, I get him off me and put him in the passenger seat of my car.

He sits there quietly until we get to a red light. I turn my head towards him and he does the same and kisses me. The light turns green and we pull away so that I can continue driving him to my house.

We get there and we walk inside. He stands in the doorway looking around.

"Come on, you never know when it's gonna start raining here in Seattle. Close the door," I say and he complies.

"Come with me," I say and he follows me to my room.

"This is where we will be sleeping. You never know what could happen if you're alone," I say and he just walks over to me and whispers in my ear.

"Have you ever been told how beautiful you are?" He says and I think for a moment.

My thinking was stopped when he kissed me again. This time, he pushed me into him and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"This is to be kept a secret alright? I can't have Leon finding out about this ," I say when he breaks our kiss due to the need of air.

"Of course. I understand Ludmila," he answers with a smile on his face. We kiss again and sit on my bed.
---
A few days later, I get word that Leon and Diego were taken to jail.

"Violetta..." I say and Fede just stares at me coldly.

"Ludmi, I don't care that you're my girlfriend, you are never allowed to say my little sister's name as you just did," he says and I nod.

"I'm sorry Fede. It's just that I believe that she sent Leon to jail," he had known about Violetta's life for a while now so I could freely say her name as long as it's not rudely or coldly.

"Makes sense, he kidnapped her. He also took me away and tortured me," he says and I just roll my eyes and sit on his lap.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He asks playfully.

"Sitting on my boyfriend's lap. What do you think I'm doing?" I say back play sassily.

He just shakes his head and kisses me.

"Let's go to bed. I'm tired," Fede says and I nod, get off his lap and we lay down and fall asleep near immediately.

Well, there's that. Trust me, their relationship is much more simple than Leon and Violetta's.
Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
If there are any more questions you would like to ask me for the Q&A on Wednesday, go ahead. Today and tomorrow will be the last days for it.
See ya!
-Katie💜