14

Leon's POV
A month after I sent Violetta away, I had gotten an alert saying that she had escaped.

I mutter a few things under my breath and get out of my bed to head back to London.
---
I get there and rush over to where the base was.

"How could you idiots let her escape!" I scream at my men.

"She stole my key sir," one of them spits out cowardly.

"You let her take your key!" I scream again.

"Sir, she stole it from my pocket," he says again.

"Call in every free member, we're finding her," I say and they do so as I run out of the building.

If I was Violetta, scared and newly free, where would I go?
...
Tomas.

I rush over to the park just in case and sure enough, there's Tomas. But with a girl that was definitely not Violetta.

She had scarlet hair and an outfit that looked nothing like anything Violetta would wear. She had lace tights and silver shorts. A long sleeve pink shirt and a gray and black jean vest.

"Tomas!" I call out and he, along with the girl, turns around.

"What do you want Lionhart?" He asks as if he didn't know.

"Have you seen Violetta? She went missing," I say, acting worried.

"Babe, who is this and who is Violetta?" The mystery girl asks. So he's over Violetta.

"This is Lionhart Vargas, leader of The Savage. Violetta is my ex girlfriend," he says sourly when he said my name.

"Well, hello Lionhart. I'm Roxy," she says sweetly.

"Whatever, do have you seen her?" I go back to the task at hand.

Suddenly, there was a strong wind.

Tomas and Roxy started to run while Roxy was holding her head.

I start running after them but they get inside Tomas' house before I could stop them.

This is gonna take a while...
---
A few days later, I meet up with Roxy all alone.

"Lionhart, how are you?" She says when I come up to her.

"I'm fine," I say sourly and pull off her wig.

"I knew it," I mutter and grab her hips. I take her back to the building she was meant to be in and smacked her. Hard and fast.

"Leon!" She screams in a high pitch voice. I pay no mind to her screams as I take her to my van and drive off to the airport.
---
Eleven hours later, we make it back to my house and I take her to the basement.

Before I leave her, I give her the most terrible torture possible...
...
...
...
I kiss her.
---
Days later, I walk downstairs and unlock the door to the basement.

Violetta stands up and rushes towards me to try and slap me. I grab her wrist before she could and she winces in pain.

"Come on, you don't have to resort to violence," I say quietly, trying not to frighten her.

"What do you want?" She says rudely. She seems feisty today.

"I want to let you have some dinner,it's almost ten o'clock," I say quietly again.

She walks with me upstairs and silently sits down to eat.

"I'm sorry about everything Violetta. I think it's time I tell you about my past and why I'm so rude to you," I say and she just nods without looking at me.

His past will be told in the next chapter.
I'm sorry for the confusion of this chapter. I had accidentally published it while it was still halfway finished. Again, sorry for the confusion.
I really appreciate the positive feedback in the comments.
Please continue with questions for the Q&A. They can be about anything.
-Katie💜