23

Back to Violetta's POV today.

After the restaurant disaster, I got home and went into the guest bedroom and laid on the bed in there.

"Babe! Where are you!" Clement says and I stay as quiet as possible.

"Violetta!" He calls again and the door opens.

"There you are," he says and grabs me.

"Let me go, Clement! Let! Me! Go!" I yell and he just continues to grab me.

"I'm not stupid enough to let you go, I was given an order," he says, breathing down my neck.

He pulls me off the bed and I kick at him to make him let go. I hit his chest and kick at his legs, but nothing makes him falter.

"Stop resisting Gorgeous," the person I didn't want to hear for a long time takes me into his arms and waves off Clement.

"Leon! Stop this! Put me down!" I scream but Leon just continues to carry me to his van.

"My sister was kind enough to bail Diego and me out of jail, and you're being a little twat. Who knew that our siblings would fall in love," he scoffs and I just roll my eyes as he sets me down in the back seat of his van and starts driving.

After half an hour later we get back to Leon's house.

"You're lucky that this place is still here, you don't want to stay anywhere else," Leon says darkly as he pulls me out of the back and takes me inside.

"This will be where you stay for the rest of your life you little twat," Leon says harshly and I wince as he takes my wrist and takes me down to the basement that he had locked me in a while ago.

"By the way, I know you figured out who I sent to set fire to the building your poor Clement was in that day," he admits and my face stiffens as I think of Lara.

I shake the thought out of my head when I hear the door open and close upstairs.

"And there she is, goodbye Violetta. I'll be back down later tonight for your punishment," he says and leaves to go up to Lara.

'What did I get myself into?' is all I can think of while I sit in the cold darkness of the basement.

---

After a few hours, Leon comes down with a whip, not a belt but a literal whip.

"Let's see how you fair with this," Leon says and turns me over so that I was laying on my stomach on the floor. He sits on my legs and I hear and feel the crack of the whip right against my back.

I scream and he continues whipping me for a whole ten minutes, equaling fifty times that the whip cracked against my delicate skin.

He then stood up, smacked me, and left.

That night, I fell asleep crying, hoping that my days wouldn't always be like this, but I knew that this wasn't even half of what was coming in the future.

Well, guys, that was an interesting chapter to write. Poor Violetta...

So, what did you guys think? What do you think Leon will do next? Tell me your ideas in the comments.

Well, I'll see you tomorrow, I don't have school so I'll have more of a chance to write on a weekday.

-Katie💜