25

Alright guys, this is a scary one for Violetta with a happy(?) ending.

"I think it's time that you find out who you really are Violetta," Leon says and my face contorts in confusion.

"You aren't who you think you are. Federico isn't really your brother, and in all honesty, you aren't even a Castillo. You are my fiancée, Violetta Saramego. Always have been and always will be until I marry you. Federico stole you from me and made you believe that you were his sister, made you believe that I was your enemy. I took you back when I had Diego and Andres get you years ago," Leon finishes with a loud sigh.

My face softens as I feel Leon's hand grab mine and he slides a ring on my finger.

I sigh as he leans in and kisses me.

I immediately pull away from shock that after all this crap he put me through, he would kiss me and think everything was alright.

"Leon, I am not your stupid fiancée, I'm not even your friend," I say harshly and he slaps me and walks away. So much for a happy birthday...

I sit back over in the corner of my room in the basement and throw the ring on the floor in front of me.

I wanted to have a relationship with someone with whom I wanted to marry, not this love-hate relationship where Leon is basically forcing me to marry him.

I scream as I hear a crash coming from right above me and the ceiling crashes down on top of my head...

Leon's POV
When the kitchen blows up and the floor falls, I hang onto the chandelier in there, and luckily, Federico was safe on the top floor.

I hear a shrill scream and I immediately know that Violetta was hit by the falling floor.

I swing and jump onto the part of the floor that hadn't fallen and I rush downstairs to Violetta's room which is right under the kitchen. I see the debris on the ground and I don't hesitate to dig through it to find Violetta.

After a few minutes, I find her and call the hospital.

I also find the ring I gave her. It was left without a scratch even though it had been buried by the rubble.

An ambulance arrives and they take Violetta as well as me due to my orders and reputation.
——
Months go by and Violetta doesn't wake up. I visit her every weekend and beg for her to wake up, always ending up with me leaving with no information about her consciousness.

I start to lose hope of her ever waking up and start going to bars and clubs every night to get drunk and hopefully get my mind off Violetta.

One particular night, I hadn't gone to a club or bar and instead I went to the hospital to see Violetta again.

It was only a Tuesday so I had much less time to be with her.

I walk into the room and her sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

"Violetta..." I say quietly and I see a smile on her face when she turns to see me.

"Leon, Baby.." she says and my heart starts beating faster.

I walk over to her and we hug and share a short, sweet kiss.

"I missed you, my love," I say and attach my lips to her's once again while sliding the engagement ring back on her finger.

Okay, who set off a bomb in the kitchen? Who do you guys think did it? Hint: it's someone that you won't think of for a little bit...
Hope you liked it. I tried my best to update a second time yesterday but I just couldn't finish the chapter in time.
Well, I'll see you next chapter.
-Katie💜