05

Hey guys, I just want to say thank you again. Please continue all this positive feedback. Love you so much guys!!! Also this is written on a computer which hasn't happened since my first book here on Wattpad so it may look a little weird.

After breakfast, I go back up to my room and get out a black tee and some dark blue skinny jeans and put them on.

I do my hair in a simple ponytail and only put a little bit of mascara on because today was one of those days where you could care less about your appearance.

I walk back downstairs to see that Leon had already left. There was a note on the table that said: To Violetta Castillo, From: L

I knew exactly who it was and because of that, I hesitated to open it and read. I ended up reading every single word messily written on the paper.

Violetta,

I know this may seem weird but I couldn't call you down or else Ludmi would suspect something between us. At 4:30, follow the instruction at the bottom of this paper. Think of it as one of those scavenger hunts you would do as a kid but instead of little trinkets, the prize is me.

-Leo

Hint: The first place I let you go to outside of this house.

I  was impatiently waiting for the clock to strike 4:30 P.M.

Sadly, the time went by very slowly today. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, and hours turned to days as I waited. Hoping, wishing, praying that I could go find him soon.

When four thirty hit, I was so relieved, I couldn't spend any time to waste there at Leon's house.

I raced to the store where I got yesterday's dress and the cashier gave me another slip of paper as if she knew why I was here.

Where we had lunch yesterday.

I then go to the dock near the Space Needle and the cashier at the place where we got our food gave me yet another paper.

The entrance to the woods by my house.

I went back to the house on the bus and sure enough, there was a paper on a pole at the front of the woods.

Find the clearing, find your love.

He's in there. I need to find him.

And I do. With him, I see a small picnic basket and what looks to be a bottle of beer and a bottle of apple cider.

"Hello Violetta," Leon walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm sorry for this morning, I had to say that so Ludmi wouldn't question me," he looks at me apologetically and smiles as I reply.

"It's alright, it was worth it," I smile as he leans in and envelopes me in a sweet kiss.

As we pull away, he pulls me down to sit.

He hands me the cider and quietly says, "Since you can't drink."

I rub his forearm and smile as he gets out the bottle opener and opens my drink and then his.

We were just sitting there for a while laughing, talking, eating, and kissing, lots of kissing until Leon's phone rings and he answers it.

"Hey sis... yeah.... No, I'm with a few of the guys," he winks at me while nodding, "No, yeah... why?...oh, I'm not coming in today, sorry... Love you too sis. Bye."

He hangs up and scoots back over close to me.

"Now where were we?" He then leans in and kisses me passionately.

Our lips were moving in sync for at least ten minutes and then he pulls back.

"Violetta, will you be my secret girlfriend? If you agree, I will do anything to make you happy while keeping it only between us," he was looking at me pleadingly.

After a minute of two of thinking of the pros and cons of having a secret relationship with him, I answer.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. I don't care if we have to keep it a secret, I'd do anything to be with you."

Leon and I stand up and he picks me up to spin me around and kiss me everywhere on my face.

"I love you Violetta Castillo. I don't care who your brother is or what he thinks of me. I don't care that I'm six years older than you and I hope that you feel the same way. I love you."

"I love you too Leon Vargas"

 He carries me back to the house and sets me on my bed.

"Sleep, my love. You need your rest, I'll order some food for dinner."

After that, Leon leaves my room and I fall into a deep sleep.

Well, how was it? Turns out he said that just to keep his feelings a secret from Ludmila. He's okay after all. Make sure to share your thoughts of what might happen in the future of this book. I may be doing a Q&A soon so please look through my other books to find past Q&A questions so that I have different questions. I love to let my followers know more about me.

See ya! 

-Katie