20

Alright guys, this chapter is sort of long, 832 words to be precise. Well, enjoy chapter 20 guys. By the way, the person who caused the fire will be revealed in the next chapter. I just want a cute chapter with Clement and Violetta in this one.

After a few minutes, the same doctor who told me the horrible news came out and crouched near me.

"Miss Castillo, Mister Galan wants to see you. He was wondering who you were," he says softly.

I stand up and wipe my tears away as I walk into Clement's room.

"Hi, who are you?" He asks when I walk in and my head starts pounding again.

"Hi Clement, I'm Violetta," I say and he has a horrified expression on his face which made my heart sink.

"How do you know my name?" He asks.

"I'll just say that we are very close. Also, the doctors told me your I say and his face lights up slightly.

"Like siblings or cousins?" He says and my eyes go wide.

"More like lovers," I say even though we had never officially said that we were lovers.

"Really?" Clement presses. I start to feel uneasy.

"Yeah, I can prove it to you," I say and pull out my phone and his slightly charred one from my pocket and show him not only the cases but a picture that I had taken with him not long ago.

"We look like more friends than lovers," he says, not believing what this picture meant.

My heart sinks once again. He doesn't believe me...

"Clement, this picture was taken inside our room. You're dorm room, I live with you," I say pleadingly and he just shakes his head in disapproval and I start to leave.

"Wait, there's one way to prove it to me," he says and I turn to him as he continues.

"Kiss me and if I feel any sort of spark, I'll believe the fact that we are lovers," he says and I walk over to him.

I lean down over the hospital bed and kiss him.

To my slight surprise, he kisses back, hard. His arms snake around my waist and we continue to kiss for a few minutes.

When we separate, Clement speaks up, "I believe you Violetta."

My mind goes crazy at this simple sentence. I don't care how juvenile this statement is, it just makes me happy to know that he believes me.
——
A few days later, Clement is back at the dorm and I was out in class.

I had started college here so that I could stay with Clement. He was really supportive of me and was always there to help me even though he was taking a break from school to recover from the fire.

He still had bandages wrapped around his arms to help keep the burns from getting hurt even more.

I had went back to the dorm at lunch so that he and I could go to the pub near campus together.

"Hey Babe," Clement says softly and kisses my cheek.

"Hey, you wanna come with me for lunch?" I say and he just nods.

We walk outside the dormitory and start to walk over to the pub.

"Where are you from? You have a beautiful accent but I can't put my finger on where it's from," Clement asks and I mentally facepalm.

"London, England. I thought it was pretty obvious," I say and he starts to laugh a little.

"It was, I just wanted to see your reaction," he says and then wraps his arm around my waist as we walk into the pub.

"I've heard a lot about this place, you have to stay next to me the whole time. Got it Baby?" Clement says and I nod, "use your words Babe. I need to make sure you actually understand me."

"I understand. Don't worry," I say and he nods while we get our food.
——
An hour later, I'm back in class. It was English, one of my strongest subjects back in London.
——
After three tests, an essay assigned, and a few guys trying to hit on me, I get back to the dorm and flop onto the bed.

"What's up with my favorite girl?" Clement asks from the desk.

"I just got done with three tests, guys are still trying to hit on me, and now I have to do yet another essay," I recap my day since after lunch and he comes over to me and kisses my lips softly.

"You'll be fine, Love," he says and climbs onto the bed with me.

"So, what have you been doing on your computer? Can I know?" I ask and Clement just chuckles and shows me a screen on his computer and it was for available apartments near WSU. 

"Babe, are you looking for an apartment for the two of us?" I ask and Clement nods and kisses me again.

This time it wasn't as soft. He had pushed me into him and I was now pushed between him and the wall.

I pulled away for a few seconds so I could tell him that he needed to be just a bit gentler.  He does so and I had a tiny bit of room that I could deal with as we made out on the bed under the sheets.

Well guys, that was fun. I haven't been updating as much, leaving few day gaps between chapters. I do that because I want to make sure that you get the best quality chapters possible. Thank you for all the support.

-Katie