04

As promised, this chapter will be crazy. And long. Enjoy...

We made it to our destination in a limousine.

Our destination was a tall building. Leon could tell I was confused and explained.

"We are at the space needle. Behind you is the Chihuly Garden and Glass. We will be going there as well."

We walk in and there's a gift shop on the floor above us but that isn't where we were going to.

We got a lift all the way to the top.

After a little, I noticed that I was alone. Just then, a hand grabbed my waist and I felt someone's breath on my neck.

"Gorgeous view right?" The voice was Leon's.

"Leon! You scared me! And yeah... it really is," I turn around to look at him and he wasn't even looking out to the city. Instead, his eyes were locked on me.

"How can you see how beautiful you are? Oh, You thought I was talking about the city didn't you," he has a smirk as usual and then he leans in to peck me on the forehead.

"Come on, we're going," Leon leads me back to the elevator and out to the farmers market which wasn't too far from the Space Needle.
---
After eating and going to the glass garden we got home.

There was a girl standing there that I had never seen before.

"Hi Leon," she speaks and Leon goes over to her and kisses her hand

"I missed you Ludmila. Did you figure it out with that idiot?" He asks with a small nod over towards me.

"Yeah, he's taken care of for now," Ludmila sends a wink my way before grabbing Leon's hand and leading him upstairs.
---
After maybe ten minutes, Leon walks out of his study laughing.

He sits down at the dining table and waits patiently for his food to be served by me.

I set down the last tray of food and sit down on the opposite side of the table. Ludmila walks down with a smile and takes a seat next to Leon. I wonder what they have to do with each other.

"Violetta. Let me introduce you to my sister, Ludmila," Ludmila then smiles at me and waves.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you and your big brother Federico," she keeps her smile as she bites down into some salmon.

"This is amazing, who made it?"

"Violetta. She like my little maid here at the house," Leon says with a slight wink towards me.

After dinner, Leon waves off Ludmila and takes me by the neck, squeezing lightly.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I choke out just loud enough for Leon to hear me.

He smirks and lets go of me slightly, "Because you belong to me, I am in charge of you."

He tightens his grip on me and pulls me back up to my room.

When we get up, Leon moves his hands to the back of my dress, right where the zipper is.

"I told you that you wouldn't get out of this dress alone," I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

When he finishes unzipping me, Leon kneels on the floor to pull off my sleeveless dress.

He reveals my black lacey bra and matching underwear.

He moves in front of me and licks his lips.

"Sorry I'm doing this. I just haven't done anything for the past three months," he stands up and grabs my waist to put me on a desk in my room.

He kneels back down and starts to eat me out...
---
The next day, I wake up to an arm wrapped around me. I then remembered what had happened the night before.

"Leon!" I scream before he kisses me to shut me up. He was taking me slow, painfully slow.

"Shut up, we can't have Ludmila coming in to us doing this," Leon whispers to me.

I take Leon's arm off carefully and go down to prepare breakfast.

Eggs, bacon, toast, berries, pancakes, sausage, and every other breakfast item you could think of was on a separate tray on the dining table.

Leon had come down with messy hair, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Morning Leo," I smile at him and he just gives me this look as if he hates me.

"Shut up Castillo. You know I don't care for you," he sat down at the table and started eating.

Is this guy bipolar or what?

How was it guys? I think Leon is bipolar but I don't know. And I created his personality.
Media is the Space Needle.
I hope you liked it.
Keep up with the votes and comments.
Make sure to add any ideas of what is going on inside of Leon's head. I want to hear what you think.
See ya!
-Katie💜