03

Hey guys! Thank you for all your support and positive feedback! Love you!

The next morning I wake up at six so that I could make breakfast for Leon.

When I walk out of my room, I see Leon eating a protein bar, signaling me to come down.

I walk down as instructed and he stands up to greet me.

"Good morning Violetta," he says with a smile.

"Morning Leo," I say, immediately regretting it.

"Leo. Huh, I like it," he has a curious expression and then smiles as he says the last three words.

I sigh in relief and leans in. I was scared that he was going to kiss me again but instead, he went to my ear.

"We're going out soon, go get something pretty," he says that and then hands me a piece of paper.

"What is it?" He just laughs a little before replying.

"It's one hundred US dollars. For a moment I forgot that you never came here to America. Just go and get in any car you want, go to a store and get something nice, Diego will be with you," he replies with a small smirk.
---
After maybe an hour of asking Leon which dress would be best, I finally found the perfect dress. I hadn't texted Leon a picture of it so that I could surprise him when I got back.

I got back with Diego, who had sworn to keep it a secret, and went up to my room to change.

I put on my dress, did my makeup in a classic smokey eye and red lipstick, and did my hair in a half-down-half-up bun style, like Belle's hair in Beauty and the Beast. When I came out, Leon's mouth was wide open.

"Oh... my..."

"Dude, she didn't text you for this exact purpose. She wanted to see your reaction," Diego tells Leon in a hushed voice while Leon was still staring in awe.

"Let's go," Leon says as he takes my waist and then he whispers in my ear.

"You're not getting out of this dress alone," he whispers breathily in my ear sending chills down my spine.

Uh oh... what does Leon mean by that last line?
Hope you liked it guys. Sorry it was so short. Instead of this chapter being crazy, it's the next one. Promise.😉
Media is Violetta's dress. Pretty right?
-Katie💜