01

Picture in media is Violetta's room.

Thanks for the amazing feedback guys! You're amazing!

"Hello sir," I look down, avoiding his face.

"That accent... look up, it's alright Castillo," I look up at him and I see his gorgeous hazel eyes and they meet mine.

I saw him lightly take his bottom lip between his teeth for a brief moment until a knock was heard.

"Good, everyone is here," he sighs and walks to the door to let four guys in.

Two of them were Andres and Diego from earlier but the other two were new faces.

"This is Clement and Broduey. Guys, this is Violetta," he gestured between the two other men and me.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," said the one that was introduced as Clement.

"Oh but her last name is even more gorgeous, tell them your last name, Violetta," he looks at me with a smirk.

"C-Ca-Castillo," I stutter.

"You got the Castillo girl?" Broduey piped up.

Lio-Leon just nodded and grabbed my waist.

"Come on, let's get you to your room."

I was pulled from the room and brought upstairs to a room that had the most beautiful violet wallpaper. There was also three girls sitting opposite the door.

"You like purple so I thought that I should give you a special room," how did he know that I liked purple?

"You are to stay in here with these three, they will introduce themselves," the three girls turned their heads towards me and smiled.

Leon left the room.

"Hi, I'm V-" I was cut off by a girl with mid-length black hair and hazel eyes, great, just like Leon...hazel eyes...

"Violetta Castillo, right?" I nod, "Well, I'm Francesca and if you saw anything in Diego, he's mine," the other two girls started laughing and Francesca quickly joined in.

"I'm Camila, Broduey is off limits," another round of laughter followed.

"Gery, I'm with Clement so don't even try," this time, I stop them from laughing by pulling out my phone and putting on some music.

"Instead of being jerks, let's listen to some music and sing a little," the girls look at each other and then me.

"Us, sing? No way," Gery said while scrunching up her nose.

"Fine, then I'll sing."

I start to sing and the three girls just sat on my bed watching.

"On the night streetlights are gone.
I'll be the sun so your dreams can run.
Light your heart, yeah,
light your heart up,
light your heart, yeah,
light your heart up..."

Little did I know, but Leon was standing at the door, listening silently to my singing.

What gave him away is that he clapped at the end of the song.

"Crap! How long were you standing there?!" I was shocked, scared even.

"The whole time. Girls, the guys are waiting for you downstairs. Go!" He yelled the last part.

"Come, I need to tell you some rules and I'm not doing it in here," Leon starts walking downstairs and sits on the couch in the first room I saw.

I sat right across from him.

"Rule one, when we go out, you will stay by my side no matter what. Rule two, I will not take an attitude. Rule three, you will never enter my room. Rule four, I have work in the day and I want the rooms clean and my laundry done and put by my door."

"I am not doing your housework," I pipe up and Leon's features harden. He's not happy.

"I said that I will not take an attitude!" He tells at me, throwing me off.

"I don't have an attitude Leon," this line just made him even more mad.

"Yes you do! I tell you to do something and you listen!" He grabs my arms and pulls me up to my room, slams the door in my face, and locks it.

I go to my bed, and fall asleep crying.

---

"Violetta," I hear Leon but I didn't look up.

"Violetta, I know you're awake. Please, I just need to tell you that I ordered some pizza and you can come down to eat," he sounds defeated. Like he regrets yelling at me.

"Yeah?" I speak just loud enough to let him hear me.

"Yeah, well, come on. Let's go get some food," he walks over to me and takes off my blanket.

I stand up slowly and follow him to the big dining room.

Sure enough, there was two pizza boxes and two bottles of what I believe to be beer.

"I can't drink," I say and Leon walks over to me.

"How old are you?" I tilts my chin up so that I'm looking at him straight in the eyes.

"I'm seventeen," this fact seems to startle Leon because his face falls in confusion before morphing into a smirk.

"Well, you're lucky I'm into younger girls," he says with his smirk still in tact.

"I'm twenty-three," his smirk falls as he leans in and kisses me.

How was it? Leon just kissed Violetta...
Well, updates may come quickly for the next five days because tomorrow I get out of school for a four day weekend. See ya!
-Katie💜