08

Chapter 8 is here! Possibly two updates today because it's the last day I have before school starts back up. Hope you enjoy this one. 'A' will be revealed today.

I wake up due to the sheer heat of my room. I get out of bed and immediately change into some short shorts and a white crop top and throw on an open button up shirt to finish the look.

It was already summer. I had been here for half a year and it has been nothing but crazy for the past two months.

I had broken up with Leon the fourth month of being here and he's started being rude to me. Only letting me out of my room to do chores or to make food.

He's been drinking a lot lately, hooking up with a different girl every weekend, and he even started smoking.

I still shudder when I remember one time when he was really drunk and tried to kill me. He was close to shooting me but he passed out before he could pull the trigger

The 'A' character that had reached out to me those months ago was still sending me secret messages when Leon was out at work.

He was currently at work and so I had some time to myself. Or at least that's what I thought.

When I walked downstairs, I saw Diego and Francesca. They had found I was still alive earlier this month but Leon was never informed of it, neither was Ludmila.

"Hey Violetta. Wait, what did you do to your hair?" Francesca says with a faded smile.

"Cut it a few days ago, when you guys weren't here, and as you can see, I dyed the tips purple," I reply with a slight shrug.

"It looks nice," Diego says while staring at me, earning a jab in the rib from Francesca.

And before you say anything, Fran and I are not friends, but we are more civilized with each other.

"Thank you," I say with a smile.

"We were wondering if you want to leave this hellscape," Diego says while slipping his arm around Fran's waist.

I nod and Fran motions for me to follow her.

We walk out and I get a breath of fresh air. Something that I haven't done in months.

"You look happy," Fran says with a smirk prominent on her face.

"Why wouldn't I be? I haven't been outside for months," I say with a sigh.

I spoke too soon.

Just then, we hear a car coming down the road. We all immediately knew who it was so Diego and Fran ran while I went inside.

Leon walked in alone for the first time in months and walked over to me and slapped me hard on the cheek.

"You idiot!" he screams.

"What did I do this time sir?" I said with my accent thicker than usual.

"You didn't tell me you were getting letters!" He screams at me before taking my wrist and pushing me toward the wall. 

"I'm sorry, Sir," I say as he slaps me again.

"Sorry isn't enough! My aunt Angie took a particular liking to you, didn't she?" he says coldly, "come with me. Now."

I follow him up to my room and he leaves the room just to come back holding a black belt.

"This is your punishment. You have earned ten spankings," he says coldly and sits on a chair and bends me over one knee.

I feel a sharp pain in my butt. This isn't spanking, he's whipping me.

"This is abuse," I cry out in pain.

"No, it's punishment, it could be worse," he says and does the fifth 'spanking.'

I continue to cry as he finishes the last five and then leaves me in my room with a stinging pain in my rear.

After a little while, I'm laying on my bed trying to sleep when I feel a sudden dip in the bed behind me.

"I can't leave you alone after your first spanking," I hear Leon's voice whisper.

I fall asleep quickly after I feel Leon's full presence next to me. His arm was around my waist as well.

---

The next morning, I wake up to a still sleeping Leon in bed with me.

I carefully got out of bed so that I could start breakfast.

---

I finish making breakfast and I hear the water in the shower turn off. Leon walks out a few minutes later wearing a suit. Why is he wearing a suit?

"We're going to a funeral today at noon, make sure you're dressed properly," he says with a flat voice, I could trace a little sadness from it as well, which was never a good sign.

How was it?

Picture in the media is Violetta's outfit

Leon's 'spanking' of Violetta: Abuse or punishment with good reason? Tell me what you think.

Who had an idea that 'A' was Angie? Also, who's funeral is it? Any ideas? 

Hint: Someone Very close to Leon...

This is what her new hairstyle looks like: