12

Sorry for the later update, I didn't have much time this past week to write.

Chapter 12 guys! And to think that I didn't start this too long ago. This chapter is not the best in ways of what happens. You have been warned...

We get to a hotel and settle down in an apartment-like room.

"What do you think about going out and seeing what I'm really like. You want to get to know me better right?" Leon says with a cheeky smile.

I nod and he grabs my hand and we head out into the town.
——
A while later while getting ice cream, I hear a voice that I hadn't heard in months.

"Vilu!" No had called me that apart from one person.

"Tomas?" I ask the man standing in front of me.

"Hey Babe, I missed you," he says and kisses my cheek swiftly.

"Who are you?" Leon asks angrily as he comes in front of me.

"Violetta's boyfriend. Who are you?" Tomas answers protectively wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong person. Violetta has been my girl for awhile now. Also, how do you not know who I am?" Leon says with as much anger as Tomas.

"Tomas, this man is Lionhart Vargas, the leader of the Savage, and my boyfriend. I broke up with you last year, we are over," I say while getting out of his grip and into Leon's.

"Baby, let's go," Leon whispers in my ear and we leave.

——

A while later at the hotel room, Leon pulls out a gun and points it at me while I was sitting down, minding my own business.

"Why was that guy near you?" He said angrily, anger boiling over.

"Baby, he's an ex-boyfriend of mine. Let's not talk about him, please," I say timidly, cowering away from the gun pointed at me.

"Guys, come out. We need to take care of her," Leon barks and three men that I had never seen before came out of the bathroom and tied up my arms and legs.

"Baby, Leon! Why are you doing this!?" I call out before being gagged.

"Take her to the bedroom, you know what to do," he barks again not answering me.

The men that gagged me and tied me up picked me up and brought me to the closet in the bedroom of the hotel room.

——

Maybe ten minutes later, I was still in the closet and I hear footsteps. The door is ripped open and I see a furious Leon.

"I didn't take you here for a little getaway date. It was to leave you here with some people close to your brother. Also, he's being tortured right now. I mean it, and if you don't believe me, I can show you," he says darkly.

He then pulls out an IPad, turns it on and shows me a video that seems really old. I give him this look and he responds with pulling out the pager in his back pocket. He says for a man to slap him and on the screen, a man nods and slaps Fede.

At this point, I knew that Leon wasn't kidding about anything he had said to me. What if I died?

How was it?

I'm evil, so is Leon. I wasn't lying when I told you that Leon wasn't a good guy.

By the way, I would love to have a Q&A where I answer some random questions from you guys. I want questions by the end of the month. I want to start a monthly Q&A at the end of each month.

You can ask me in the comments or you can PM me. Thank you.

See ya!