Chapter 1- Morning Delight

XANDER'S POV

"Baby..." I groggily murmur as I try to grope for my fiancé's soft body beside me, but I have only found what seems to be a fluffy little ball and not my Emily. I have no idea what the current time is, but judging from the way the soft warmth of the sunlight coming through the windows touches my skin, I know it's time to wake up.

I haven't opened my eyes yet, not until the smell of coffee and bacon hits my nose and makes my stomach churn, which prompts me to shoot up from the bed.

I turn to the purring sound and realize that it's actually my literal kitten that I had felt a few seconds ago.

Meowly is currently licking her ass clean as she sits in Emily's space on the bed like a boss. She gives me a little kitty sneer when I squeeze her little head before moving out of bed.

I look through the glass windows around me and squint at the beautiful sight of the lake outside. Just the thought of my girl in the kitchen preparing my breakfast sends my blood circulation in turmoil...

...every damn morning.

I feel so alive and energized all of a sudden. I walked towards my closet and put my white shirt on and after quickly brushing my teeth, I walked out of my room to look for her. My face lights up upon seeing her ethereal form contained in my plain white shirt, huge enough for her body but perfect enough to give a delectable sight of those thighs and endless legs...those legs that make me crumble before my very own knees.

She's in the kitchen, frying something—I assume bacon and eggs—and that sight of hers always warms my chest in the morning. I've had a lot of women try to cook breakfast for me, but I had always shunned them.

I didn't want any of them. I didn't want to commit to another girl, again...until Emily came.

My brow rises when she slightly bends over to get her carton of milk from the steel fridge beside her.

Good heavens, that fucking ass...

The outline of the bottom creases of her ass cheeks makes some indecent thoughts race their way inside my brain.

I lean back on the wall as I ogle her backside while she's pouring milk into her glass. Her dark locks were scooped up into a loose bun, allowing some escaped tendrils to curl over the smooth of her nape. Oh, how I want to bury my face in it the whole day.

Women...

No, no. Scratch that.

My Emily...

I step forward and stop in my tracks when she starts moving her ass in a weird humping manner. I tilt my head on one side as my lips curve up in a wondering smile.

"See that, Meowly? You should twerk your booty like this. Get it?" I can hear her murmuring those words, making me raise an eyebrow. My eyes automatically drop to the floor to see my cat looking up at her. The sweet feline has no idea what the hell her master's girlfriend is doing.

My smile evolves into an amused grin.

"Twerk it like Meowly, baby." The upper part of her body is working on my eggs...on the frying pan, while the lower part is somewhat dancing, fully unaware that a pair of delighted eyes are currently set on her.

Can she be more adorable?

We haven't had sex for the past week because she had her period, and most probably until now, and the lady has the guts to wear a shirt like that when she's currently a fucking cockblock.

Emily Maxwell has that sophisticatedly innocent face and body that will make you melt like hot chocolate on a sunny morning. There's more to her than that, and it has been a pleasure knowing my future wife more and more each day.