Chapter 27- Guns and Surprises

XANDER'S POV

"Touch that woman and it will be the end of you," I aim the gun on the man's direction. He turns to face me with both arms raised in surrender, and my whole body stiffens when I immediately recognize that hair and those eyes.

Dr. Frank fucking Morrison.

I am actually surprised. I mean, I was sure that he is involved in this, but not in this demonic kind of way. How can he be a doctor and a hospital administrator and drug girls like this and sell them to perverted devils?

He might be the big boss and the mastermind of all of this but the question is, what did I do wrong to him? I don't remember offending him or attacking him in any kind of way.

"Dr. Frank Morrison." My low voice is overflowing with contempt.

"Dr. Alexander Greene." he slips down his mask to fully reveal his face, and continues, "I can't believe that you were able found this secret place. A good gynecologist, and a great pursuer," he shakes his head in amusement.

"Why the fuck are you doing this?"

"It's none of your business, Greene. I might need you to shut up now."

In just a split second, Morrison pulls out a gun as well, and we are both aiming at each other now, measuring and calculating each other's movements with the air between us full of tension and fear.

"I have a lot of men outside, Greene. Also, I'm afraid your friend is already dead by now."

I gulp at the thought of Jace being dead. This can't be. I am pretty confident in his skills.

"I'll drop the gun now if I were you," he adds. Sweating, my finger repeatedly taps on the barrel of my gun as I agitatedly think about the situation. This is so far the hardest one that I have been in, and I honestly don't really know what to do now...

*****

FLASHBACK

"Will you still love me even if I lose my teeth?" Emily asked me one night when she got a toothache.

"Silly girl. I'll get you dentures for that." I was reading a medical book when she threw herself beside me on the couch.

"What if those dentures will be out of stock in the future?" Her lower lip adorably jutted out in curiosity as she eagerly stares into my eyes.

I playfully poke her nose before pulling her closer to my chest. "I don't care if you'll lose everything as long as you're my Emily."

"What if I turn into a mermaid and lose my pussy?"

A roar of my laughter filled the living room. Yes, I admit we make love almost every day, and all of them are mind-blowing, but the fucking is not all that matters. Emily is a mixture of a librarian, a bimbo, and a stripper, and I am just getting even more excited to make her legally mine and have babies with her.

I turn to her to give her a quick suck on her delicious lips and then place my forehead against hers. "I don't care about your pussy, Baby. All I want is you. We will grow old together and watch those mini Emily and Xander grow up, always remember that."

Her lips stretched out in a contented smile. "I am so sure that those mini Xander will be as handsome as you." she sighs and stretches her arms to embrace me. "I love you so much, Alexander Greene."

"I love you more, Emily Maxwell."

She closes her eyes and whispers, "Please take care of my heart forever."