AUTHOR'S NOTE

(Warning: Long rant/drama. You can skip this if you're a new reader or you're not really invested in this story)

Hello loves! ♥️

It has been two months and a week since my last update and a lot of readers have been messaging me here and in Instagram about their thoughts. Some of you (my old readers) lost interest and patience, and I fully understand that, while others are still patiently waiting.

I am so grateful to you guys who are still with me, with this story, despite my very slow update. January and February have been really tough. I had my emergency vacation after New Year because of my brother's surgery, and I got in a huge fight with my mom regarding my relationship, as she is against it. Worse, she got really sick and we also have some other problems, so it was really a total mess at that time. I was really dramatic and problematic at the first half of my vacation. I lost my mood to write. There's only three chapters left but I really can't force myself to write.

What makes it harder for me to proceed is that I actually don't know what to write after that glorious sex scene of Alexander and Emily. Of course, I already know what to include in the ending, but I want the last few chapters to be perfect.

You see, before I publish a chapter, I want every word, every sentence, the grammar and construction to be perfect for you guys, and it would only be attainable if I have the enough time and the right mood and ideas.

I came back here in Qatar two weeks ago and was immediately bombarded with my literally hectic schedule— full-time nurse with one day off, tutoring a student three times a week, and this networking business—you know, inviting people, presenting the business, selling products, building your network, etc etc. It's really difficult to find time to write. It would actually be a lot easier if English is my first language, but it's not.

I actually want my next update to be a three-chapter one (the last chapters) but it would probably take me a lot of time to finish as one of the chapters would be really intense so I really need time brainstorming about it.

But since I don't want you guys to wait any longer, I would just update Chapter 47 as of now. (just proceed to the next part after this)

To my old readers, thank you for the neverending patience and I really appreciate your warm messages! ♥️