Chapter 14- Bi-wildered

XANDER'S POV

I pity my dick big time, really. Good thing we are in a nightclub where the lighting is dim, making my boner slightly indistinct to everyone's sight. I said slightly because if I had the average or smaller size, it would totally be unobvious if you know what I mean. Well, except for a couple of women who were literally gawking at me ever since we entered this club a few hours ago. They are indiscreetly looking at my crotch like hungry lions ready to pounce at a huge and meaty buffalo...

Huge and meaty...That's my boy.

Emily went to the restroom to call Amber and inform her that we are leaving this club. I can't wait to finally bring my girl home and make love to her till she cries in tears.

That's how I'm frustrated right now.

Yeah, you do, and so is your dick.

Ah, that girl Amber. I have been aching to tell Emily what exactly happened between Jace and her but I promised them not to tell her about it. I initially disagreed, but eventually realized their point, because I don't want my baby to overthink about it and let it affect their friendship...

"Two servings of iced water please." I hold my two fingers up to the male bartender as I lean on the counter where I previously lied down for the body shots. One glass of water is not enough to stop the buzzing in my head.

I brush my fingers through my hair and close my eyes as I try to sober up. I still want to see my grandchildren with Emily grow up, and drunk driving won't make that possible. Good thing I realized this now as I almost drove her home inebriated a while ago.

"Alexander Greene?"

My eyes snap open at the familiar voice. There's a woman sitting on the bar, facing me with a huge smile on her face. It took me about three seconds to finally recognize her.

"Natalie!" I turn to face her, totally surprised.

"I can't believe you came!" She exclaims, enthusiastically hopping to the next stool beside mine.

My mind reels at her response.

"I have been trying to contact you but apparently your phone has been dead." I really need to talk to her about that hidden camera thing.

"Oh. So sorry about that. I flew back to L.A. right after my appointment at your clinic. It was totally unexpected. You know, for some important endorsement. Had some emergency shooting and stuff." she apologetically explains.

Oh right. She is a model-actress. Memories from our last conversation come rushing back to my mind, and from what I have remembered, she told me that she was having a party at a club to celebrate the success of her audition on something, and she invited me to come. How convenient it is that the club that she was pertaining to was also here.

Dude, you are in a romance story, of course, there will always be coincidences. Perfect coincidences.

There's no need for beating around the bushes. "Listen, about that hidden camera."

Her smile fades. "What about it?" She picks up her drink and sips on it while eyeing me carefully.

"Can you tell me further about it? How did you find it? I mean, it is a little piece of device, you know, and how come I have never noticed it before?"

Dude, I'm pretty sure you have already asked her those things before...

She licks her cold lip, and for half a beat, stares at me before putting her glass down. "While I was putting my clothes back on, my eyes just landed on that machine beside the bed and noticed that device sticking out on its side. That's all."