Chapter 46- Glorious

First of all, I want to greet everyone a...

🎄♥️HAPPY CHRISTMAS!♥️🎄
I love you guys! 😍

Here's my gift for you:
⬇️

WARNING:

🔥MATURE CONTENT🔥

This chapter is special as it is much longer than the others, and it contains strong and descriptive sexual scenes (porn-ish) that some of you may be uncomfortable with.

Otherwise, enjoy. 🤫

 🤫

♥️💚♥️

XANDER'S POV

With an excited smirk playing on my lips, I walk toward Emily while slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

"What can I do for you, Ms. Maxwell?" I ask her using my professional voice and piercing gaze. She sensually bites her lower lip and gives me the most seductive look she has ever thrown at me.

"Doctor, I'm kind of wet. Can you check me out?" she parts her legs before my very own eyes, and my cock instantly springs up to life at the tantalizing sight.

"Can you tell me more about your problem?" I slide my fingers on either side of my chin, acting like I am in deep thought. I may look like the calmest fucker that has ever walked on Earth but deep inside, I want to lick the hell out of that sight right at this very second.

To my surprise, she brings two slender fingers inside her mouth, prompting a corner of my lips to quirk up. She then wets them with her own saliva while visually burning my aroused soul with that sexy light-blue eyes of hers.

"Since this morning, I have been thinking non-stop about giving your cock a very good birthday treat..." her voice is extra sexy this time.

"...and those thoughts are causing me to have this weird, tingly feeling..." she then moves her now wet fingers between her legs,

"...right here." and finishes her sentence while plunging them inside her.

Holy fuck.

Dude...

I know!

My sweet, innocent Emily then starts fingering herself in front of me, and I am just standing there— completely frozen and gawking like a complete idiot.

"I-I think we need to do something about that particular complaint of yours, Ms. Maxwell," My voice finally returns after a ten-second vacation from one dusty corner of our room.

"Do whatever you need to do, Dr. Greene." she continues rubbing her wetness. My cock grows harder when she places her other leg on the leg holder to give me another gratifying angle of her sweet, exposed pussy.