the kiss // Jaeden

KISS SCENE ABOVE ^

Age: fifteen

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Nickname
E/C - Eye colour

'The way you feel when you kiss him for the first time. Like fire within your bones. Like your soul has returned to the water. Like every part of you that came from a dead star is alive again.' — Nikita Gill

Y/N'S POV
Today is the day. Today is the day that you kiss your crush, Jaeden Wesley Lieberher. A few days ago, Andres or Andy as the cast called him, told you guys that there had been a change of plans for the script — that instead of Bill kissing Beverly, Bill would be kissing Lou Gillian, the character that you played in IT. Lou is a new girl in the town of Derry, who had been added to the movie as another protagonist who joins the Losers Club and loses her pet cat to Patrick Hockstetter. It was one kiss, Jaeden just had to give you one simple kiss, but you were freaking out. Everyone knew, even the cast of Stranger Things knew and the fans kind of guessed. Everyone knew, except for Jaeden himself. Heck, even Jaeden's mum knew. It was your first on-screen and off-screen kiss. You guys are currently on set, filming the ending scene of the film, where all of the Losers make the blood pact. You were all in your character's clothes, fake cuts and bruises applied and your hair and makeup done professionally. You sat in the field near Derry's kissing bridge and began the scene, your heart pounding out of your chest.

"I can only remember parts, but I thought I was dead." Sophia spoke softly but surely, snapping you from your panic. "That's what it felt like."

"What were we all doing there?" Jaeden questions, his character's memory also beginning to fade over time, forgetting the horrible tragedy that the Losers had to face that summer.

"I just remember how we felt." Sophia replies. "How scared we were... I don't think we could ever forget that." The camera pans over all of you and you try to remain in character as the scene continues.

"I saw all of us, all of us back in the system." You spoke up, remembering your character's lines as everyone's attention turned to you. Jaeden's eyes felt like they were burning your skin as they gazed at you with hidden admiration. "But we were all older, like our parents' ages." Everyone glances down. Jaeden grabs the piece of fake glass from the ground and stands up, speaking up.

"S-swear, swear, if it isn't dead. If it ever comes back, we'll come back to." Jaeden glances at everyone, but his permanent gaze remains on you as he stutters slightly, character development evident in Bill. Everyone begins to stand, Finn and Jack going first. Jeremy followed and then Chosen, Wyatt, Sophia and ending with you. Jaeden begins to walk around, grabbing everyone's hand and pretending to slice it. The boys pretend to grind their teeth or flinch from the pain. He gets to Sophia, who is beside you, and drags the fake glass across her hand. Her eye twitches and she hisses softly. Jaeden then faces you, grabbing your fingers and dragging the glass across your hand. Electricity running throughout your body as you gaze at Jaeden, pretending to swear under your breath from the fake pain. He stays in front of you for a few seconds before Andy calls cut.

"Great job, guys. That was awesome! Can you please go to Dani, so she can put the fake blood and cuts on your hand?" Andy directs us and we line up at the make up trailer, waiting for our turn.

"The amount of germs you could get from actually slicing your hand with a piece of broken glass." Jaeden mumbles from behind you and you giggle, turning around.