soulmates // Wyatt

Age: sixteen

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Nickname

(They're aged up a little)

A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to the emotional work of self discovery, of awakening — KENNY LOGGINS

Y/N'S POV
You worked as a special affects artist on the set of IT. Filming had begun a few weeks ago and you were beginning to fell frustrated. The whole reason you applied for the job in the first place was really because you had gotten the hint that you would meet your soulmate during the movie — your whole body had began to tingle in the way most people describe that was guiding you towards finding your soulmate. Yet you'd been on set for a solid three weeks and you still hadn't found them.

"N/N!" Sophia calls out to you with a singsong voice. You turn to the redhead girl and smile. She was rather lucky, having already found her soulmate. You could tell from the tattoo on her wrist. When you're born, you are born with a tattoo, almost a birthmark, of the first thing your soulmate says to in black. The quote on Sophia's wrist now shone gold, changing from its original bland colour.

"Hey Soph." You wanted and wished more than anything to find your soulmate. You'd memorised the line inked on your wrist. 'Woah, that was quite a fall. Are you all good?' Sophia had made it her mission to help you, especially since her name is on your wrist.

"Y/N, I have a feeling today is the day." You sigh, shaking your head as you give your friend a weak yet humorous smile.

"You've been saying that ever since we started filming, Sophia." Sophia shakes her head.

"I know, but today is different. I can feel it in my bones." You chuckle, knowing full well that today would not be the day.

"What do you need?" Sophia clicks her fingers as if she's just remembered something.

"Oh yeah, the boys wanted to meet you officially today. They feel bad for not saying anything sooner." You grin.

"Of course, I'd love to meet them." Sophia claps excitedly.

"I'll go get them." You giggle as your friend childishly races off. You check the time on your phone and quickly get up.

"Shoot." You mutter before rushing off. Ricky, the main makeup artist on set was expecting you to be in the makeup trailer ten minutes ago. You rush down the stairs off Sophia's trailer and let your converse smack against the dirt ground as you duck and weave through small and big swarms of people. Being the clumsy person you are, your foot gets caught on a piece of rope one of the crew members left lying around and you stumble into someone, knocking the both of you to the ground. A searing hot pain burns through your wrist and you hiss between your teeth in pain, but the burning soon fades away.

"Woah, that was quite a fall. Are you all good?" You sit up, eyes still closed as you hold your wrist.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Damn my long legs, I'm such a clutz." Your eyes immediately fly open as you gasp, glancing at the person in front of you. In front of you sat one of the main boys, Wyatt, who looks just as shocked as you do. His tattoo, now invaded with beautiful birds and shining blue read 'Yeah, I'm fine. Damn my long legs, I'm such a clutz.' You almost viciously directed your vision down to your tattoo, which is now detailed with gorgeous feathers. You look at the boy again, unable to grasp what's just happened.

"Here, let me help you." Wyatt hops to his feet before pulling you up. The both of you brush off the dirt covering your pants before continuing to stare at each other. You shakily offer your hand to shake.

"Hi, I'm Y/N-" You're soon cut off by Wyatt pressing his lips passionately to yours. You reciprocate, grabbing at his shoulders and back and kissing him feverishly as if he were about to disappear into thin air in any moment. Wyatt's grip on your waist tightens slightly, pulling you as close as possible. You moan almost silently, pulling at his hair as he then detaches his lips from yours and kisses down your neck.

You gasp, your legs almost collapsing from underneath you as the same tingling sensation ran through your body, except a hundred times mo powerful, as if a wave had just enveloped you in its blue washes. Wyatt supports you in his arms, pushing you up against one of the set walls now as you continued to make out. You reconnect your lips, craving more from him. You make him moan this time and it makes your whole body vibrate. You were both desperately grabbing at each other, feeling deprived after sixteen years of not knowing each other.

"I KNEW IT!" You jump apart as Sophia pumps her fist in the air. The rest of the Losers Club stand around you, smirking and clapping. You blush, hiding your face in your palms in embarrassment. Wyatt pulls you possessively into his chest, allowing you to hide there. You look up and let out a wild laugh. Your lipstick was evidently all over the curly-haired boy's lips and face.

"Y/N! Why are you so-" Ricky stops her angry yells when she spots Wyatt and you embraced. She smirks at you and the boys howl with laughter as you bury your face into Wyatt's chest even deeper. You hear a deep chuckle escape your soulmate's mouth and shivers run down your spine. You look up and can't help but admire the boy. He was definitely handsome to say the least.

'How did you get so lucky?' You wonder to yourself with a smile. Wyatt kisses your forehead.

"As much as I enjoy your cuteness, we need to take Lover Boy here to the trailer so we can fix him up before he films. And by the looks of it, your lipstick probably needs reapplying." The two of you begin to make your way to the trailer.

"We didn't properly met." You reply to him, now realising that you pretty much just made out with a complete stranger. "I'm Y/N." You introduce yourself, wrapping your arm around Wyatt's torso.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." You giggle childishly. "My name is Wyatt. He wraps an arm around your waist protectively.

WORD COUNT: 1098 words