speechless // Bill

Age: thirteen/fourteen

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Nickname
E/B/F - Ex Best Friend
Y/H/T - Your home town

'I don't say much, but I listen a lot.' — unknown

Y/N'S POV
You walked into the girl's bathroom with E/B/F to meet Greta. The only reason that you were really friends with this group of horrid girls is so you don't get bullied. After moving from Y/H/T when you were six, you didn't really fit in with anyone else. It's the last day of school and you walk into the bathroom to join Greta. She kicks on one of the stall doors, probably scaring whoever's inside. You wince at the loud bang.

"Are you in there by yourself, Beaverly or do you have half the guys in there with you, huh slut?" You roll your eyes. Fucking hypocrite. You'd caught her making out with Patrick Hockstetter AND Victor Kriss in the same day. Of course, Beverly was Greta's main victim. "I know you're in there, you little shit. I can smell you, no wonder you don't have any friends." You watch one of the girls grab the trash bag from inside the bin and begin to fill it with water. You walk towards her and take it off of her.

"Don't worry, I've got it." You continue to fill it as Beverly speaks up.

"Which is it, Greta? Am I a slut or a little shit? Make up your mind." She sasses back and you turn the tap off, pretending to walk over to the stall to throw the bin juice on Bev.

"You're trash, we just wanted to remind you." I hop on top of the toilet seat before quickly hopping down and pouring the contents on Greta and her friends. They gasp and squeal with disgust.

"N/N?" Beverly questions.

"Y/N, you fucking bitch. How dare you!" Greta screams.

"Y/N, defending her is social suicide. You'll become... a loser!" E/B/F growls. You shrug your shoulders, failing to refrain from laughter at the trash-covered slags.

"Guess I'm a loser. Better than dealing with you and your pack of bitches. See you next semester." You wave them goodbye as they storm out of the bathroom. The only occupied stall now opens and you're greeted by a smiling Beverly. "Sorry it took me so long to stand up to those horrid girls." Beverly swings an arm around your shoulder and you begin to walk out of the bathroom.

"It's all good, Y/N. Good job on the bin juice dumping though. Smoke?" She offers as she eyes the furious girls marching down the hallway, people laughing as the putrid smell of garbage fills the air.

"Sure." You grin and she lights it for you. You place the cigarette between your teeth, puffing out the smoke. You make your way out to the front of the school as the bell rang, escaping the crowd. You sit with Bev at a metal lunch table, chatting. You get up to go to the bin, stomping on your cigarette after taking the last puff. "Let's throw out all of our school shit!" You suggest to Beverly as you make your way over. Henry soon slams into you as he's walking away from the Losers Club.

"You s-s-suck Bowers!" Bill yells, finally standing up to the bully. You silently cheer. William Bill Denbrough had caught your heart when you were young, stealing your first kiss at age ten. You guys lived across from the street from each other and you'd always wished you could join the Losers Club. You went to Georgie's funeral and had comforted Bill when he started crying. You shed a tear or two, remembering the cheerful boy.

"Shut it, Bill." You hear Eddie mutter as Bowers turns around.

"S-s-s-s-say something, B-b-b-billy?" He mocks the poor boy and I can't help but feel anger.

"He said you suck, Bowers. Are you deaf, psycho?" You spit at him as you walk towards the Losers Club, joining their side. Some of the boys looked shocked, knowing you were Greta's friend, but Bill just smiled at you knowingly and it made your heart flutter. Bowers laughs dryly.

"Why are defending them, slut? You probably let them all fuck you for a couple of bucks since Mummy and Daddy are so poor." Bill spits on his shoes.

"Shut it, Bowers. She's not a slut!" Henry turns back to Bill as your cheeks turn red, your heart swelling with pride as he spoke without stuttering. Beverly stood behind you, smirking as the boy defended you. She knew that the two of you were made for one another.

"Aw, Big Bill's defending his g-g-g-girlfriend." The Bowers Gang laugh.

"Yeah, I am! And you better s-shut your mouth before I punch you." Your heart melts as he continues to defend you, his friends watching in awe. Even though, you knew that Bill probably couldn't even push Bowers a few feet, you knew he was trying. Bowers just chuckles again.

"Listen, B-b-Bill. Your girlfriend is a slut who wouldn't hesitate to fu-" You cut Bowers off.

"Bowers, you see that cop car over there." You motion to the police car that Betty Ripsom's mum stood beside. "Your dad is here with my dad and his police friends and you know, I could just go up and report how I caught you a few days ago trespassing on my property, trying to murder my tabby cat, so unless you want Daddy to be unhappy with his son, I'd suggest you fuck off, big shot." You hiss, threatening the boy. His weakness was his dad — he has daddy issues. Henry looks at you like he wants to stab you before turning around.

"I didn't want to deal with you fucking Losers anyway." And with that, he drove off with Belch, Victor and Patrick, his dad waving at you with a grin. Your dad works along side him at the Derry Police Department. You turn back to the boys, lots of them who are staring at you in awe, including Ben from Soc, who just happened to walk by. Bill smiles at you and your heart flutters again. You smirk, raising your eyebrow.

"Who said I was your girlfriend, William?" Bill's face lit up like a Christmas tree, burning bright red with embarrassment. Richie cackles with laughter and Stan slaps him upside the head.

"I-I d-d-" You cut him off by kissing his cheek. He stops, gasping slightly. You giggle a bit before turning on your heel and beginning to walk away.

"N/N! W-wait." Bill calls out to you and you turn back around. He walks towards you and hesitates.

"Yeah?" You question. He rubs his neck before speaking again.

"I wanted to invite you and B-Beverly to the Q-Q-Quarry tomorrow. We're going swimming." You grin, giving Bill a cheeky wink.

"Of course, Bill. Sounds cool. I'm glad I leave you speechless." He chuckles before stepping towards you, placing his hand in the middle of your back and pulling you towards him, your chests touching along with your foreheads. You feel all words leave you and your mouth becomes dry as you gasp in surprise. Bill presses his lips to yours and you wrap your hands around his neck, deepening the kiss. The two of you soon pull away, feeling giddy as your stomach goes crazy and your head spins in delight. Bill smirks at you, still holding you close.

"I'm pretty good at leaving you speechless too." You roll your eyes playfully, grabbing his collar and pulling him into another kiss. You pull away, winking again teasingly.

"I'll see you at the Quarry, William." You murmur softly so only Bill can here before touching his cheek and turning away to walk off with Beverly.

"WHT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! THAT WAS SO SMOOTH!! SINCE WHEN DID BILL PICK UP CHICKS!" Richie screams and you and Bev begin to laugh.

"N-not chicks, R-Richie. Just one." Bill gazes at you with a special look in his eye, you are his Y/N and he is your William

WORD COUNT: 1382 words