live streaming (kinda NSFW) // Wyatt

Age: sixteen/seventeen

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Nickname

WARNING - hormonal teenagers and boners

Teenage years are ridiculously crucial and hard and, um, awkward — AIMEE TEEGARDEN

Y/N'S POV
"Wyatt, stop!" You squeal with laughter as Wyatt whacks you with a pillow, pinning you to the bed. You find some strength and push him off, making him fall to the floor. There was loud thump and a groan before you almost cry from how hard you were laughing. You felt breathless as you crawled to the edge of the bed, peeking over to see if your best friend was okay. You squeak with shock as you're suddenly pulled down, landing on top of him.

"Payback." Wyatt chuckles before getting up and grabbing his phone. "Let's do a live stream!" You had been best friends with Wyatt for ten years now and his fans loved you, seeing through your friendly facade that you put up to protect yourself from Wyatt knowing your true feelings.

"Sure, why not." Wyatt opens Instagram and starts a live. People begin joining extremely fast and you sit down on his bed as Wyatt props the phone up on his desk.

"Hey guys!" Wyatt greets his fans. "I'm here again with this loser." You snort, playfully Wyatt roughly.

"Whatever you say, Stan the Man." The comment section goes off and Wyatt can't help but groan.

"Please don't call me that, it makes me cringe. I loved filming with everyone, but that Nickname literally makes me want to vomit from disgust." Wyatt groans with distaste.

"Anyway, ask us questions!" You smile brightly, encouraging viewers to get involved. You watch the comments go off and choose one.

"Wyatt, do you still hang out with the IT cast?" You read aloud and Wyatt perks up.

"Of course I do! N/N and I actually hung out with Finn and Jack a few days ago. The cast are stuck with me for life." He grins cheekily and you laugh at his dumb smile. "This question is for both of you, what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened on set." You didn't act, but Wyatt's fans knew that you would visit set regularly, no matter the work. You smirk, knowing exactly what you were going to say for Wyatt.

"You wouldn't." He squints suspiciously and you just proceed to talk.

"When Wyatt was filming IT, I visited set for the first time. It was awesome and I got to meet his new friends and get to know them. We were all sitting in Jaeden's trailer during one of their breaks, playing truth or dare and I was asked, as a truth, if Wyatt was really gross when he hung around me. I went to say no and Wyatt did the biggest, most disgusting-sounding fart I'd ever heard and there was just pure silence throughout the whole trailer. A few seconds later, we just burst out laughing. It was hilarious." You have to refrain from crying, you were laughing so hard at this point. Wyatt just looks at you unamused. His face then lights up.

"I've got one! This was also when I was filming IT. We all decided after to work to get dinner and Y/N had sat a couple seats away from me at the table. I kept annoying her by poking her leg with my foot and then she proceeded to kick Nicholas really hard, thinking it was me. Oh my gosh, it was hilarious." You felt your face ignite red as you collapsed back on the bed. "Nic commented!" Wyatt cackled. You sat up quickly.