jealousy // Richie (Very NSFW)

(The events of the IT movie didn't happen in this imagine)

Warning: Teenagers and hormones

Age: seventeen
Y/N - Your name

JEALOUSY
Jalousie / jealousy
"A sentiment which is born in love and which is produced by the fear that the loved person prefers someone else" (Littré).

Richard Tozier — your best friend since diapers. No secrets were hidden between you — knew all about his parents and he knew all about your deadbeat older brother. You told each other everything, which made it harder to explain why you couldn't just tell him how you're feeling. For a few years now, you'd been feeling strange things towards the Tozier boy and couldn't stop getting flustered around him. He always joked about you being in love with him, but little did he know, he wasn't far from the truth.

You walked down the hall with Stan and Bill, waiting for the other losers to arrive at school as the morning ticked on. You laugh at a joke that Bill had made, but your laugh falters when you see your best friend flirting with Greta.

"Y/N. You know he only does it to make you jealous." You roll your eyes at the ridiculous statement.

"Yeah, right Stan. He flirts with everyone because he can't keep it in his pants, we all know that." Bill shakes his head in disagreement and you furrow your eyebrows, firsts clenched in frustration at the sight near you.

"H-he does it t-to see if you a-a-actually have f-f-feelings for h-him." You don't notice Richie's sneaky glance over at the three of you. He notices how tense you seemed and hopes it was working.

"Bill, even if he does, why do it with Greta? She knows about my crush for him and purposely tries to get with him to mess with me." Beverly walks up to the three of you, joining in the conversation.

"Yeah, but he doesn't know that!"

"What are we discussing?" Beverly questions, noticing Richie's gaze at you.

"We're discussing Y/N and Richie's undeniable love for each other." You roll your eyes.

"Can we please change the conversation?" You state harshly, but your voice trails off weakly as you see Greta's lips collide with Richie's. You feel your heart break as tears fill your eyes.

"Y-Y/N."

"Bill, it's okay. He's obviously not interested in me if he's sucking face with Greta." You mutter, your head aching from holding in tears. You stride to the bathrooms, ignoring everyone calling out to you.

"Y/N!" You hear Richie's voice from across the hall as he yells after you and you speed up, a sob escaping your lips. You usually wouldn't let stupid shit like this get to you, but it hurt bad to see the boy you'd grown to love lock lips with someone besides you, especially her. You push the bathroom door open while wiping your tears, locking yourself in a stall. You cry, knees to your chest as you sat on the toilet seat, your sobs barely audible. You hear the bathroom door bang open.

"Y/N, are you in here?" You cover your mouth from shock. What the hell is he doing in here?

"Richie, get the fuck out of here! You're going to get into trouble." Your voice trembles as his combat boots squeak closer to your stall. You could just imagine Richie running a hand through his curly mop of hair on the other side of the stall door. You could tell her was nervous.