director's daughter // Jack

Thanks for much to @Spartacus_the_geek for suggesting this idea.

Age: sixteen

We all experience hurt, the way we bounce back determines our strength — unknown

Y/N'S POV
"Hurry up, Y/N. You finally get to meet the boys and we're already ten minutes late!" Sophia yells from the other side of the door. You look at yourself in the mirror before taking a deep breath. You were nervous. Meeting Sophia was already a lot, meeting the boys was going to be hard. You walk towards the door after grabbing your bag and open it. Sophia pretends to sigh with relief. "Finally!" She exasperated as you giggle and walk out the door. The two of you grab an Uber to the studio.

"What if I say something stupid?" Sophia rolls her eyes playfully, knowing full well how much you stress about meeting new people.

"You'll be fine, Y/N — the boys will absolutely love you. Stop freaking yourself out and try to calm down. Everything will be okay." Sophia wraps an arm around your shoulder comfortingly, giving you a loving squeeze.

"We're here." The Uber driver announces and we both smile at him, making sure the payment went through. We go to the security checkpoint.

"ID please." The security clerk checks our entry badges and lets us through.

"Sweetie, you're here!" Your dad, Andy, runs up to you and hugs you. You laugh, the sound being muffled by your dad's jumper.

"Hey Andy." Sophia pulls him into a hug after you pull away from him.

"The boys are just in their dressing room. Go say hi." Andy points towards a door labeled 'the boys'. You quickly swallow nervously and Sophia grabs your hand, pulling you over to the door.

"Boys, we're here!" A group of teenage boys, one a bit older, all turn their gaze to you.

"Soph!" Three of the boys tackle her in a hug.

"You must be Y/N. We've heard all about you from your dad. The baby pictures were really cute." The oldest of the group walks over, smirking at you with a thick Australian accent. You blush and facepalm as he pulls you into a hug.

"You must be Nic, the only Australian of the group." He chuckles and winks. "My dad's told me a lot about you all. Hm, let's see if I can guess." You tap your chin, looking at all of the boys.

Well, I know you two." You point at Jaeden and Finn. "Kind of hard not to see the two nerds, one playing D'n'D and the other doing his Mum's taxes." Finn snickers as he shoves Jaeden. Jaeden rolls his eyes, but smiles. You eye a tall lanky boy with brown curly hair carefully. "I know you're Wyatt because Dad nicknamed you Noodle Boy."

"I mean, it's accurate." He shrugs, but gives you a quick smile. You glance at one of the boys, who has beautiful chocolate skin.

"You're Chosen, right? I've listened to some of your music, you're really good." Chosen looks surprised but smiles back at you in response.

You glance at the shorter of the boys. The one with glasses smiles at you sweetly.

"You must be Jeremy, Dad said you were a big softie." Jeremy blushes and Sophia pokes his side, making him giggle. You look at the on boy you hadn't noticed before.