strange in love - part one // Finn

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3 OF STRANGER THINGS

Age: sixteen

'The beautiful thing about young love is the truth in our hearts that it will last forever' — Atticus

"Finn, you might need some tictacs." You joked as you sat on the bed across from him, referring to your first season kiss. Finn chuckles, just like he did the first time before your first kiss scene, but now his voice was huskier, even more evidence of the fact that he'd matured over the past two-three years you'd known him. It had been an amazing experience, becoming a huge part of a poults Netflix show and not only being a child star, but a UNICEF ambassador and model, but the best thing about this whole experience — meeting the one and only Finn Wolfhard.

"We're prepared for this a few times now, Y/N. I think I've got it down." You bite your lip as your stomach flips. The sight of the boy — now almost man distracted you from the busy set around you as everyone was preparing to film what would be one of the opening scenes for season three. Not only had the two of you matured, but so had your characters and the relationship that blossomed between them, Meaning more kiss scenes with more intensity. You nervously played with your fingers as you waited. Your sudden quietness made Finn grab your hands in his and stroke them comfortingly with his thumbs. "Hey," You look at him, your breath leaving you when you caught sight of him again. "It's going to be okay, I promise." You smile at the boy gratefully.

"Alright, kids!" You pull away quickly from each other when one of the crew members set you up, giving you directions. "Are you ready?" Finn winks at you, a cheeky smile reassuring you as you started filming the scene. Never Surrender by Corey Hart begins to play and the camera began panning, but you didn't notice because Wolfhard had pulled you into the scripted lip lock. You gasp at first, but begin to relax and enjoy yourself.

The camera reaches you and you touch Finn's cheek, enjoying the moment. You feel your arm tingle when his hand meets your forearm and you rest your hands on his chest, only pulling back slightly to breathe only to have Finn capture your lips again seconds later. Your head was spinning and you had no idea how you'd be able to remember your lines. His hands rest on your hips and you let out a small moan into his mouth, unheard to the cameras. The boy smirked ever so slightly, biting your lip playfully. He pulls away suddenly and hits an imaginary drum. He has a silly look on his face as he does it and you have to refrain from laughter.

"Nobody wants to know you now." He sings, pretending to be serious. Grabbing your wrists, he pretends to play the drums again as you sit there, startled. You smile in disbelief. "Nobody wants to show you howwughshshs-" You cut the boy off as scripted, covering his mouth with your hand. You feel him lick your hand and you squeal, ruining the scene.

"FINN WOLFHARD! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!" You hit him playfully and he chuckles, pretending to block your hits. The director chuckles and cuts it.

"Alright, you two. We're gonna have to record again." Finn smirks at you and leans in close, your noses almost touching.

"Guess you're gonna have to kiss my frogface again, princess." You blush and shove him playfully, a hysterical fit of giggles as you collapse back onto Eleven's bed.

————————

"Go to hell, you piece of shit-" You were filming the scene in the pool building and Finn had just been cut of by Dacre turning around catching the pipe he'd hit him with before. Finn gets backed up to a wall and then comes the special effects as you begin to 'lift' him off of the ground using Eleven's powers.

"AHHHHHHH!" You scream at him as he screams back. The lights are flickering and everyone watches you, feigning shock and awe as you 'throw' Dacre through the brick wall of the building. Getting into your character, you ball your eyes out as fake blood drips from your nose. You collapse back into Finn and he catches you as you sob. The two of you sink to the ground and you reach back, wrapping an arm around his neck while Finn wraps his arms around your torso, holding your back against his chest and allowing the two of you to rest your heads on each other's shoulders. He rests a hand on your knee and you ignore the way your stomach flips as you enjoy the moment. You felt safe in his arms, not wanting to be anywhere else. He helps you up and the scene ends with the gang watching Dacre run away.

"Cut! That was amazing, guys." You remains in a dazed state as you wipe the fake blood from your nose, a few uncontrollable tears spilling down your cheeks.

"Hey," You turn to Finn and he smiles, leaning forward and wiping your tears from your cheeks with his thumb, his hands cradling your face. It felt nice and you closed your eyes, leaning into his embrace. "You did really well. I'm proud of you." You smile with your eyes still shut, allowing a hand to cradle one of Finn's.

"Thanks, partner."

————————

"Hey," A line Finn says a lot to you, this time scripted. You were meant to be mad at the boy as you were in character, but it was hard to be mad at him, the way his smile took up majority of his face and his natural hair curly and soft. You look over at him cautiously, trying to remain serious for the scene.

"Hi." You stare straight ahead.

"Does your species like M'n'Ms?" You hold out your hand after intensely staring. It may have seemed serious, but you were admiring the handsome boy's face. He pours some candy into your hand and you smile gently, as scripted. The two of you look at each other and almost crack up. You manage to regain your composure. "I like the new look by the way, it's cool." You smiled, you'd helped pick this costume and it was by far your favourite.

"Thanks." The two of you are unable to stop smiling between the two of you and the scene ends on a cute look.

"Just get together already, please!" Gaten whispers to you and you slap him on the shoulder. Finn stares in confusion, but shrugs and makes his way towards Noah. You glare at the brunette boy.

"Shut up, G! He doesn't know." You shake your head in annoyance.

"I agree with Gaten." Maya says in a sing song voice and hugs you. You sigh into her shoulder.

"I know, I do too."

WORD COUNT: 1155 words