surprise // Finn

Outfit above ^

Age: Fifteen

Y/N - Your name

'Things that make me happy — a suspense visit from most unexpected person at most unexpected time' — Kriti Singh

"Hey guys," You speak to the vlogging camera quietly, jet lag finally hitting you after your long flight. You had just flown into Los Angeles from Sydney and it was very early in the morning. You'd been on holiday with your family, but you wanted to come to the red carpet event tonight to join your friends. The main reason for your unexpected appearance was to surprise Finn. The two of you had starred in IT together and had revealed that you had feelings for each other, but neither of you had acted upon them.

To keep it a surprise, you had tweeted that you weren't going to be at the event tonight and texted all of the cast but Finn, saying you were coming. "It's currently 2am and you won't see this video until after the event, but I'm going to be surprising Finn at the red carpet event tonight." You yawn, your eyes squinted with tiredness. You were rugged up in your comfy clothes as you continued to talk. "I'm going to go to my hotel and go to sleep, then I'm getting ready tomorrow with Sophia, Sadie and Millie for the event. I'll see you then, my little potatoes." You say goodnight to your YouTube fan base, known as your little potatoes, before shutting the camera off. You make it to the hotel before crashing straight away in your bed, falling asleep.

HOURS LATER

"Y/N!" You heard chirpy and cheerful yells through the door, their knocking waking you up. You groan, rubbing your eyes and checking the time. 11:05am. Shit, you forgot that the girls were coming. You sigh, getting up and opening the door. You are greeted by three squealing girls, who tackle you in a hug.

"We missed you so much!" Millie giggles. You smile softly, hugging them back tightly.

"I missed you guys too. Sorry, I slept in. I got to the hotel at around two am, my flight had landed at twelve." You stretch out.

"Don't worry, we'll get ready in a few hours. For now, let's watch some Netflix." You agree, inviting the girls in and all three of you cuddling on your bed to binge some of your favourite show.

THREE HOURS LATER

"Okay, girls. The event starts at five, our stylists are coming in twenty minutes and we need to put our outfits on, shove your face full of food now. Also if we do Instagram or Snapchat stories, N/N can't be in shot. Just tell the viewers that we have a surprise guest coming." Millie goes over everything with us. I proceed to stuff chocolate and Pringles into my mouth as we unpaused Teen Wolf. The stylists soon arrived and we all get changed.

"Y/N, you look stunning already!" Sophia winks and I giggle.

"Sophia's right, Finn's going to go crazy." You blush at the thought of your curly-haired crush.

"Why don't you guys date? You both like each other and you make each other happy." You shrug, taking a moment to think about it.

"I don't know, we just haven't really talked about it. I don't want our friendship ruined if we break up." The girls and you begin to discuss as one of the makeup artists finishes on you and the stylist moves onto your hair.