found // Eddie

I messed around with a few of the original scene, eg. Bill kisses Bev instead of Ben and he wrote the poem instead of Ben.

Thank you for giving me this idea @Spartacus_the_geek

In which you're a missing kid and the boys find you.

EDDIE'S POV
I seem to ignore all the germs as we creep through the sewer to save Bev, I wasn't afraid anymore. I wasn't afraid of my Mum or bacteria or that stupid fucking clown. What I was afraid of was finding Bev or any of my other classmates dead, especially my friend Y/N. She'd been missing for a while now, a months at the least and I was worried. Worried that I'd never get to see her gorgeous smile or hear her laugh at my stupid jokes or tell her how I really felt about her.

"I-I think we're h-here." Bill points through a large opening and we all gape at the sight in front of us. A pile of children's clothes and toys towered meters above us and at the top, a circle of all of the missing children.

"Holy shit!" Richie reacts, his glasses almost falling off his face in shock. I scoff, rolling my eyes at him as I walk through. I turn around as everyone continues to stand still.

"Are you guys coming or what?" The others snap out of their shocked states and follow behind me. I look up at all of the kids before spotting Beverly and...

"Y/N." Ben gasps as everyone looks up.

"What in the ACTUAL FUCK!" Stan begins to panic. Bill wraps his arm around his friend's shoulder comfortingly.

"We have to get them down from there." Mike states calmly.

"Yeah, but how?" I look up at the two and look back at my friends.

"Hoist me up. I'll grab them by the feet." Mike just nods and lifts me up using his hands. We begin to make a tower out of people and I'm able to grab Bev and Y/N by their shoes and pulled them down. Bill grabs Beverly and starts shaking her.

"B-Beverly, wake u-up p-please." Bill looks into her eyes, which were cloudy and soulless. He tales a deep breath before pressing his lips to hers. We all gasp as Bill pulls away and Beverly becomes conscious again. Bill holds her as she begins gasping for air and coughing. She looks up at him and smiles.

"January Embers." Beverly says only above a whisper.

"My h-heart burns t-there too." He smiles back knowingly before helping her stand properly. I look to Y/N.

"Holy shit, I can't believe that worked." Richie almost laughs as he looks the two flustered kids.

"Eddie." Stan states with a knowing tone in his voice. I turn to him and sigh.

"What if it doesn't work? What if she doesn't wake up?" Stan smiles almost sadly.

"You have to at least try. You got over your fear for her." I nod with determination, my heart pounding out of my chest. I look at Y/N, her eyes cloudy yet I could tell she was still there. I grab her cheek and move slowly forward to press my lips to hers. Our lips connect and I begin to feel flustered. I pull away, a few seconds of nothing happening. I look down, tears in my eyes. She was gone. My misery is interrupted by a loud gasp for air and I put out my arms to catch her as she stumbles.