Date-Billy Covington x reader.

Y/N was the only woman mechanic at Air America.

When Billy arrived there, something happened between the two of them.

Yup, they like each other.

But, none of them has the courage the speak.

So, one night, after Billy spoke to Gene, he decided he should take her to a date. 

---------------------------

''Hey, Y/N, what's up?'' Billy asked, half confidently, half scared as he walked in Y/N's workshop.

''Hi Billy'', Y/N answered, flashing a sweet smile at him.

She was working on his plane, fixing the engine, the engine he may have intentionally broke, just to get a chance to talk to her.

She had oil stains all over her face and body, but Billy still thought she was cute... and sexy.

''So, what brings you in this neck of the woods?'' Y/N asked as she wiped her face with a napkin.

''You have some oil left... right here'' he said wiping the oil from her chin with his thumb.

''Oh, thanks!'', Y/N cheered, ''but tell me, what's bringing you here?'' she asked as he seemed a little lost in her eyes.

''Oh, yeah, umm... Are you into stargazing?'' he asked, raising his eyebrows.

''Yeah, I love stargazing. Why?'' she asked cocking her head.

''Well, I uh... I wanted you to come with me tonight, to uh... look at the stars...'' he admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

''Are you asking me on a date?''  she asked, smiling like a schoolgirl.

The truth is, she really liked Billy.

He seemed down to earth and the only guy sane in there.

Well... except the factory stuff.

''Well, uh... yeah. Now, will you come with me?'' he asked, smiling.

''Meet me here at 10 pm.'' she smiled, kissing his cheek, then she pushed him away, ''Now go away! I have to work!'' she giggled as he stumbled away.

''10 pm, gotcha!'' he exclaimed, stumbling away, then bumping in the wall that was standing in his way.

Y/N giggled as he fell on his ass and shook his head.

''Are you alright?'' she giggled as he quickly sat up.

''Better than ever!'' he yelled as he ran out of your workshop.

Y/N giggled and shook her head as she took the wrench and went back to work.

------------------------------------

It was 10:15 pm, and Billy was waiting impatiently in front of Y/N's door, clutching a blanket to his chest.

It's been 15 minutes, not too long, but he was starting to panic.

What if she doesn't show up?

What if she changed her mind?

What if--

His train of though was interrupted by the sound of footsteps, and he turned around.

When he did so, he didn't believe his eyes.

Y/N was staying in front of him, as beautiful as an angel.

She wasn't wearing her work clothes, she was wearing a beautiful white knee-level dress, her hair was curled in lose loops, and her eyes were shining with happiness.

Billy's jaw literally fell on the floor at the sight of her.

''Hi'', she greeted and blushed when she observed him staring.

''Wow'', was the only word that left his mouth, his eyes wide.

He expected her to slap him, but instead of that, she giggled.

''Oh, stop it'', she rolled her eyes jokingly and he took her arm.

He smiled charmingly and leaned closer.

''Shall we, miss?'' he asked in an awful British accent.

She giggled again and pushed his face when he got a little to close to her.

''Let's go''

At that they both smiled and Billy led her to the stargazing spot.

<-------------------------------->

A/N: Should I make a 2nd part?

Word count:603