Life saver(2)-Sherlock x reader

Short A/N, before starting.

S/c= your skin color

H/c=hair color.

Okay, continue.

-----------------------

The next day, Y/N woke up to the sound of arguing.

She rubbed her eyes and took on her bathrobe, tip toeing to the living room, where the voices were heard.

She carefully walked around the corner, and stopped there, listening to her brother John and Sherlock arguing about something.

''No, Holmes! You don't understand! They will find us if we stay here! We need to go back to London!We can't put my sister in danger!'' John's voice was heard, annoyance and despair in it.

''No Watson! This is perfect! Moriarty won't find us in here. It's too obvious! He wouldn't think we're hiding in here! Plus, your sister's home is hidden in those trees.'' Holmes argued back.

Who the hell is Moriarty?, Y/n thought as she leaned closer to hear better.

She knew it was wrong to listen to a private conversation, but she had to know what's wrong.

''Holmes...'' John threatened, his voice low ''If something happened to my sister because of your stupid plan, I will twist your neck so hard that your eyes will pop out of their sockets'' he finished, glaring.

''Nothing will happen. Plus, we need a vacation until our flat is restored. You know that-'' Holmes started, only to be interrupted by Y/N, popping from behind the corner.

''What happened to the flat?'' she asked, looking between the two of them.

Holmes turned his head, and his eyes widened.

In front of him was standing the most beautiful girl.

Her s/c was glowing and her h/c curls were falling on her bare shoulders, she was like a Michelangelo piece in his mind.

His eyes scanned the beautiful girl, mouth slightly agape.

''Well? Is anyone going to explain, or are you going to gape like fishes?'' she asked, folding her arms in front of her chest.

''Y/N, I can explain everything. Oh, no, wait, let Holmes explain'' John said, looking at Holmes.

''They set fire to our flat'' Sherlock explained, shrugging.

''Who are they?'' she asked confused.

''Well, it's complicated, but-'' Sherlock started, to get interrupted by Y/N again.

''No buts! Explain yourselves!'' she yelled, her face growing red with anger.

''You might want to sit. It's a long story'' Sherlock commented and sat on the sofa.

''I'll go brew some coffee'' John said and walked off.

Y/N sat down on a nearby chair, looking intently at Sherlock.

''Moriarty is my arch enemy. You know I am a detective, we have already met a few months ago at John's birthday party. I need to stop him from applying his world domination plan. He already bought a weapon factory in Germany, and he is a step away from finishing his plan. The single thing that stands in his way is me and your brother. Moriarty's men are already after us, so we needed a safe place to hide,and your house is the perfect place. Moriarty does not know that John has a sister, this place is surrounded by tall trees, this place is safe, nothing will happen to you'' Sherlock assured.

''What is they find us?'' Y/N asked, leaning forward.

''I have a plan. Don't worry your gorgeous little head about it'' Sherlock smirked like a goofball.

Y/N glared and examined him through her long eyelashes, while thinking at the plan.

She sat up and walked towards him, grabbing his collar and giving him a menacing look.

John stopped in his tracks when he saw that.

''If my house ends up like 221 B, I will disembowel you and rip your lungs out'' she spat and walked away.

Sherlock stared after her, then turned to John, smirking at him.

''I like her'' he admitted, nodding.

John sighed and went after his sister.

<----------------------------------->

A/N: Kinda short. Hope you liked it!

Love, Liv

Word count: 670

/edited/