Chance(2)-Thomas x reader

///REQUESTED///

Thomas and the others explained you what happened since Thomas was a kid until that day, and that they don't have much time to resolve their unfinished problems on Earth.

''So, you're stuck with Thomas until you finish your problems...'' you began, trying to understand what they were saying.

''Yeah...'' Penny said, looking at you.

''That's what you were trying to tell me that day?'' you asked, looking at Thomas.

''Yep'' he nodded

''But... what about me? How am I going to solve this?'' you asked looking at Milo, Harrison, Penny and Julia.

''We... we don't know honey'' Julia sighed.

''Maybe'' you began, taking a deep breath, ''maybe if I help you, I'll wake up'' you said, hopeful.

''Thomas, can we have a word outside?'' Harrison said, and the rest of the ghosts sat up.

''Yeah. Y/N, we'll be right back'' Thomas said, and they walked on the hall, closing the door behind them.

Thomas closed the door and turned to the group of the ghosts.

''What?'' he asked

''Are you going to tell her you love her?'' Julia asked, placing her hands on her hips.

''What?'' Thomas acted like he didn't know what she was talking about.

''Don't act like you're stupid! We were with you the whole time! We know everything...'' Milo said

''So? How would it help the situation if I tell her?'' Thomas shrugged.

''We... we don't know. But you'd better let her know... before it's too late'' Penny said, sadly

''Maybe I will'' Thomas sighed and ran a hand over his face.

They entered again in your room, and closed the door behind them.

''Y/N, would you help us?'' Penny asked, looking at you through her eyelashes.

''Of course'' you said, standing up.

TIMESKIP.

You, Thomas and Julia were at countryside, and Julia was using his body to write a letter to John. 

''Do you think it's okay?''Julia asked once they finished writing.

''Oh, it's good'' Thomas said as he took the letter and placed it in his briefcase.

''He'll believe it?'' she asked, looking at the two of you.

''Oh, come on, he's gotta recognize your handwriting'' Thomas reasoned.

''Let's go'' you said and the three of you walked in the car.

''Here's what we're gonna do. I'll tell him that after the accident, your stuff got mixed up with my mom's stuff at the hospital, and I just happened to find this letter'' Thomas said as he entered the car.

''What do you say?''he asked, looking at you.

''He'll buy it, I'm sure'' you smiled reassuringly at Julia.

''Oh, shit!'' Thomas exclaimed when the ghost bus parked next to the car.

Thomas stepped on the gas and drove the car fast on the road toward John's house.

After a short ride, you reached John's home, and the three of you stepped out of the car, and walked towards the house.

''Come on, let's go!'' Julia cheered and dragged you after her.