Butterflies(2)-!young Tony Stark x reader

Through the years, everything that happened, they were together.

But, when senior year will be over... what will happen to them?

Will they finally be together?

Or it will be just broken hearts?

Let's see what happen.

---

Y/N was in her room, packing her things and listening to music.

'Iron Man' by Black Sabbath was playing in the background and she was singing loudly to her favorite lyrics.

She took her favorite books out of the bookshelf and placed them in a box, taping it and placing it aside.

'Is he alive or dead?

 Has he thoughts within his head?

 We'll just pass him there,

 Why should we even care?' 

She sang and danced around as the guitar solo played.

''You still suck at singing'' she heard a voice and turned around.

Tony was standing in the threshold, with two cups of coffee from Starbucks in his hands.

''You still didn't learn how to knock'' she smiled and stopped the music.

FLASHBACK.

Y/n was in her room changing her clothes, after a day day of never ending classes.

She pulled her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra.

''Hey, Y/N, check this out!'' Tony said happily and opened the door.

She screamed and threw a pillow at the door that Tony shut close as fast as he could.

'' Learn how to knock asshole!'' she yelled, red faced.

''I didn't see anything, I swear!'' he yelled.

''You're lying!'' she yelled back

''I swear! You threw that pillow and I didn't see anything!'' he defended himself.

''A-are you lying?'' she asked as she quickly pulled a new shirt over her head.

''No. Y/N, I'm sorry. I should've knocked. I'm sorry'' he apologized, even if he didn't see a thing.

The door opened and Y/n wordlessly left him enter.

''Sorry'' he said and smirked.

''Learn how to knock asshole'' she muttered, pouting.

END OF FLASHBACK.

''Here you go, my gorgeous friend. I bought you a coffee'' he said and handed her the cup of steaming coffee.

Tony strolled to her beanbag and slammed himself on it.

''Thanks. But wasn't the gate closed for the rest of the day?'' she asked, quirking one eyebrow.

''It was, but I'm Tony Stark. Nothing's closed for me'' he smirked.

''Yeah, sure''

''It's a way of saying 'Thank you for saving my ass back in the classroom'. So shut up and drink your damn coffee'' he muttered.

Y/n laughed and ruffled his hair.

''No problem. Everything for a friend'' she smiled.

''Friends... yeah...'' he sighed.

''Hey, what's wrong?'' she asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

''Oh, just thinking. Hey, uh, do you think that the song was inspired by a real person?'' he asked, abruptly changing the subject, lying.

''A man made of iron?'' she rose her eyebrows.

'' Who knows? Maybe we will see that kind of things flying on the sky in about 20 years. Maybe he has a suit, an armor'' he said.

''Armor? Like the one you're wearing right now?'' she asked, looking deep in his brown eyes, already reading him.

His eyes looked in other direction, and he laughed and stood up.

''That laugh is fake. I know that something's wrong with you'' she said, standing up too.

''W-what?'' he asked, afraid that she knows that he loves her.

''Tony, I know that your smiles are fake nowadays. Stop pretending. It's okay to be sad. I know you've been through a lot, and I know how hard it is. I know you don't want people to view you as a weak person, and you always want to suffer alone. But, hey I'm here. I will always be... if that helps you in any way'' she said, blushing.

He hugged her, and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

''More than you think'' he whispered.

<---------------------------------------------------------->

Word count: 640