Life saver(4)- Sherlock x reader

You entered the house and shut the door, collapsing on an arm chair.

You just shot an innocent bird... poor animal.

Holmes entered in the living room, sitting down next to you.

''So... do you want to try again?'' he asked, turning to you.

''Are you mental?! I just killed an innocent bird! Of course not!'' you cried

He reached out and held your hands in his, making you look into his gorgeous brown eyes.

''Look darling, I know you love this house, but we have to teach you how to protect yourself when we won't be able to, alright? We want you to be safe. Look, we'll get out there, and I promise I'll show you how to use it properly, step by step, alright?'' he asked, looking deep in your eyes.

Gosh, he knows how to convince you...

You hesitantly nodded, and the two of you headed outside.

It seemed that John went to bury the bird, because he wasn't there anymore.

''Okay, take the gun in your hand'' Sherlock instructed.

You placed your hand on the cool metal and looked at him.

He stepped behind your back, and placed a hand on your waist, and the other on the one that was holding the gun.

You felt a tingle run down your spine in that moment, and his breath tickled your neck while he talked.

''So, you have to hold it tight, so you can have a better aim'' Sherlock started explaining.

''Like that?''

''A little tighter'' he said and gripped your hand strongly.

''Now, aim, and... pull the trigger'' he said as he guided your hand around and pulled the trigger.

''See? It wasn't that bad'' Sherlock said after you shot the can.

''Can I try alone now?'' you asked

''Of course'' he said and reluctantly left go of your hand and waist.

You shot the can again, and this time the bullet hit its target.

''Congratulations, Y/N'' Sherlock said and smiled at you, ''Try again'' 

You aimed again and the bullet hit its target again.

You shot all the cans that were on the table, and turned to him, smiling.

''I did it! And nothing died this time!'' you cheered.

''Very well my dear. Now it's time for the hand to hand combat lesson'' he smiled.

''Wait, what?'' 

''Ah, but Y/N... if we want you to be able to protect yourself, we need to teach you how to fight'' he reasoned.

''Fine. Just... don't go harsh on me, alright?''

''Of course. Go and change your clothes. I'll be waiting right here'' he said and motioned for the door.

You walked inside, and took on a pair of short trousers, a white T-shirt and tied your hair in a simple braid.

You looked pretty well, if I may.

You walked outside, and what you saw made you blush.

Sherlock was standing with his back at you, shirtless.

Lord... he looks good. He's a well built man, isn't he? Oh, where's my mind? Focus Y/N, FOCUS!, you though as you headed towards him.

''Ready?'' he asked, turning to look at you.

''Yes'' you replied, trying to look at his face, and not his torso.

<---------------------------------------->

A/N: Kinda short and really crappy, I know :( Next chapter will be better, I hope.

Word count: 607