Past mistakes(2)-Hank x reader

The next morning you woke up with your son jumping up and down on your bed, insisting to go and say bye to Uncle Hank before he left. 

You dressed him and after you got dressed as well, then headed to Joseph's house.

You reached your destination, you helped Harry out of the car, and walked towards the house.

"Lisa played 'Hide the pickle' with someone else!" you heard judge yelling from inside the house.

"Mom, is that a new kind of game?" Harry asked, tugging at your sleeve.

"Umm... I don't know, honey. Let's go inside" you said ad took your son by his hand, walked up the stairs and entered the living room.

"You're the one to talk... At least I didn't kill someone!" Hank yelled back.

You quickly walked to Glen's wife and told her to watch Harry some time, then you quickly walked in the living room, where you saw Glen trying to hold Joseph back, and Dale was trying to keep Hank while they yelled at each other.(wow, bad scene description)

"Hey, knock it off!" you spat as you pushed Hank a few steps back.

"Don't bother. I was leaving anyway!" Hank spat and pushed Dale off him, stomping towards the door, and opening it, then shutting it closed behind him.

"Glen take care of judge, I'm going after him" you said and ran after him.

You walked out of the house, and saw Hank stomping nervously towards his car.

"Hey!" you yelled after him, and he turned around, "What the hell was that?!" 

"What?"

"Why the fuck were you two fighting?!" you continued, approaching him.

"He's acting like he's the one to have the control on everyone in this fucking house! He had to embarrass me in front of Glen, Dale and the others, and then he had to bring up my marriage! I---Fuck!" he yelled and kicked a nearby rock, sending it flying. 

You watched him balling his hands in fists, clenching them so strongly that his knuckles turned white. He was extremely angered, and he looked like he was about to destroy everything around. You took a deep breath, and calmed down, realizing that it won't get any better if everybody is angry.

"Look, at me. Hey, look at me" you said and approached him,"You won't resolve anything if you're nervous. Calm down, everything will be alright" you finished, placing your hands on his shoulders.

"No! I won't calm down! I'm tired of his shit! I'm tired of him telling me what to do! He's sick, he'll end up in a jail, just because he wouldn't let me help him! I'm tired of being told what to do! All my life, I followed his rules and morals too long!" he yelled, and suddenly, gripped your hands strongly.

"What are you doing?!" you said and tried to free your hands, but he was too strong. His grip was really strong, and you started punching his chest.

"What I should've done a long time ago" he said and pulled you by your hands towards him, roughly kissing you.

Your eyes widened, and you stopped punching his chest, melting in the warm embrace of his lips. He let go of your hands and you pulled his closer by his shirt, while he wrapped his hands around your waist.

You hid your hand in his hair, and with the other traced his strong jaw. The kiss was so long and overwhelming that you had to pull away to breathe.

You drew in a sharp breath, and looked at Hank, who seemed all calmed down and was smiling.

"Are you calm now?" you asked, tracing circles on his chest, over his heart.

"Oh, yeah" he smirked.

"So? Are you going back to Chicago?" you asked, looking up at him.

"You think I'll let you go again after that?" he asked, looking slightly shocked.

"I don't know" you said, teasingly, shrugging.

"Not a chance in hell" he laughed and kissed you again.

And... this is the start of the story. You and Hank have been together ever since, and, after Hank was done with judge Palmer's trial, the two of you, plus Lauren and Harry, moved in his Chicago house, living happy 'til... 'til he pissed you off with something and you kicked his ass. But, it's normal in a healthy relationship. 

The End.

<-------------------------------------------------------->

A/N: Done! Hope you guys liked it!

Love, Liv

Word count: 759