Home comfort- Tony x reader

You just came back from a long mission.

You were so tired that all you wanted to do was sleep for ever.

You walked in the bedroom you shared with Tony and closed the door.

You took off your jacket and your shoes and placed them where they belonged.

''Y/N?'' Tony asked and entered the room.

''Tony!'' you screamed in happiness and jumped up, wrapping your legs around him and kissing him.

''Hi sweetheart'' he smiled, kissing you.

''I missed you so much'' he continued.

''I missed you too''

''Let's take this in the shower, you smell'' Tony laughed and led the two of you in the bathroom.

''Asshole'' you laughed and slapped his chest.

After you and Tony showered (wink wink) together, and after you dried your hair, you left the shower and took on a pair of panties and Tony's Black Sabbath tee.

You dropped yourself in the bed and waited for Tony to come to bed.

The mattress was warm and comfortable and it smelt like lavender.

And when Tony emerged from the bathroom and crawled in bed with you, hugging you close, his body still warm from the hot shower, you were in bliss. Everything was so warm and comfortable, you were in bed with your boyfriend who smelt nice and was warm, you were in heaven.

''How was the mission?'' Tony asked, hugging you.

''Ughhh... awful. I screwed it up. I got busted while I was hacking their secret plans, almost died in a cross fire and swam for my life. But the good part is that I have no injury, what so over'' you groaned.

''I'm glad you're alright ... Can I give you a back rub?'' Tony asked, looking at you.

''Oh, god, pleaseee'' you whined.

You flipped on your belly and Tony began massaging all your sore spots.

''Oh, god your hands are magic'' you moaned, smiling.

''You deserve it. Plus, after all those years, you'd think I know where hurts, huh?'' 

''Yeah... '' you smiled and Tony continued to rub down your back.

After a while, you stopped him and the two of you laid back in bed.

He turned off the light, and dragged the curtains, letting the breathtaking view of New York at night to prevail the window wall.

''You smell nice'' you murmured and nuzzled in his chest.

''We used my body wash, remember? The one you like so much'' 

''Oh, yeah... I love that smell''

''Are you free tomorrow? I though maybe we can squeeze some 'us' time this week'' Tony whispered softly, so he wouldn't ruin the calm atmosphere.

''I'm taking the whole month free. After this mission, they should make me the leader of SHIELD''

''Good. I planned something for the two of us'' Tony smiled kissing your neck.

''Nice'' you muttered.

''Okay, get some rest sleeping beauty. We'll talk in the morning'' 

''Okay Ton Ton'' you kissed him and rested your head on his chest, giving him access to wrap his arms loosely around your waist.

Soon, your eyelids felt heavier by second, and you drifted off in the warm embrace of your loving boyfriend.

There was no place in the world you'd rather be.

The end :3

<------------------------------------------->

A/N: Somebody stop me! I'm writing too much fluff, dammit. Buuut... I can continue if you'd want me to...

Really now, somebody stop me.

Love, Liv.

Word count: 600