Asylum(2)-Peter Graham x reader.

The young doctor turned on the lights in the room and closed the door.

He walked towards the table and pulled a chair next to your bed, sitting down on it.

You scrambled back towards the wall, not really sure if he was a good person or not. You weren't that paranoid, but there were doctors that treated you awful, so you preferred to be cautious. There was only Miss Donovan, a sympathetic, old nurse that was being nice to you.

''Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you'' Peter nodded, stretching his hand and holding it for you to shake.

In a way, his eyes told you that you could trust him, something you couldn't really explain.

Something about him made you feel safe, and you sat up on your bed and shook his hand. 

''Can you tell me your name?'' 

''I'm Y/N'' 

''Nice to meet you, Y/N. My name is Peter Graham, and I will take care of you from now on''

''Nice to meet you Dr Graham''

''Don't call me Dr Graham. My name is Peter, I want you to see me as your friend''

You nodded and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

''So, Y/N, I m here to talk to you. Make yourself comfortable in the bed. I don't want you to be stiff when we talk, okay?'' he smiled and placed the clipboard that he was holding on his knee.

You gave him a weak smile and stretched your legs on the bed, placing the covers over you.

''Why do you think you are here?'' he asked, clicking his pen.

''The doctors at the NY hospital said that... that I'm very paranoid and that because of the trauma I may be having schizophrenia episodes, but that's not true. I am not insane'' 

''I believe you. But you will have to tell me what happened that night'' he said and you nodded, reluctantly

You told Peter everything that happened in that night, and everything what happened to you after. He listened carefully to every word you said, and occasionally noted something on the clipboard.

''Are you afraid that persons like him will try to hurt you?'' he asked, looking at you.

''Yes. But that's part of life. There will always be someone trying to hurt you''

''That's true. You know... maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but I don't think you should be here''

''Really?'' you asked, looking at him with wide eyes.

He nodded, looking at you with eyes filled of sincerity.

He was the first doctor to tell you that, and you felt like you could trust him. But, he was a doctor after all. Maybe he was just trying to be nice...

He sat up and took the clipboard with him.

''Look, I'll talk with the principal, and maybe I'll ask for a test that can prove if you should be here or not. I'll check you again later. Try to rest a while'' the young doctor said and smiled, before he opened the door and left.

Perhaps, people were finally able to see that you weren't crazy. Maybe Peter would help you, and maybe you'd finally be able to leave from that awful place.

You just had to wait a while...

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

A/N: This is going to be a long series, because I like the concept.

Word count:564

///edited